050

-mattia

i woke up out of my sleep feeling a heavy weight on my chest and it was y/n . i looked at her and all she had on was the sheet covers and all the events that took place came rushing back . that's the best sex ive had in such a long time .

i tried to get up from the bed quietly without waking her but it didnt work .

" good morning" she said

" good morning sleepy head" i pecked her on the lips .

" im gonna order some breakfast, what do you want ?" i asked her . " whatever your gonna have" she replied getting out of bed .

i walked in the bathroom and looked at my neck full of hickeys and bruises . i turned to look at my back and there was scratches.

" holy fuck ! i did that ?" y/n asked with round eyes .

" yes you did , but look what I did to you" i tell her . she walks over to the mirror and looks at all of the hickeys i gave her .

" room service" there was a knock at the door . y/n ran and put on her black silk robe over her red lingerie. " yes , thank you so much" i say before closing the door .

" wow im not a virgin anymore" y/n says before climbing on the bed and i look at her .

" yeah now i can have as much sex as i want with my sexy ass girlfriend" i say with a smirk making her cringe. " please , your always horny" she says as i hug her waist and give her a kiss .

" so what are we gonna do today ?" she asked while eating .

" we are gonna take a ferry to the Statue of Liberty National Monument" i say and i see her eyes light up with excitement .

" awesome" she says with a smile . we finished eating and we put the cart outside of our door for room service to retrieve it . i walked back in the room and went to lay back  down . y/n looks so hot right now i cant help but to feel horny . im trying 

i sit up and lean my back against the head board while y/n just walks over to the draws where our close are in . she bends down as her robe slightly lifts up revealing her butt and i get i clear view . i grunt at the sight and she looks up with a smirk as if she is teasing me .

" is there a problem ?" she ask me teasingly .

yes there is , your making me horny.

" nope not at all " i say looking away from her . 

she walks over to me and climbs on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck . " look at me " she demands . i look at her and she has a smile on her face , " i love you" she says and tries to get of my lap . " i love you too , but i feel like your doing this on purpose " i say pulling her back down .

" maybe , maybe not " she smirks . two can play this game

i flip us over causing me to be on top of her , " maybe we should go for a round 2 " i suggested and she gives me an approving smirk . 

+

y/n 

after me me and mattia finished yk , i got up to take a shower to get ready . it took awhile because mattia was trying to shower with me and i told him no , i had to lock the bathroom door after . i was in the shower for a long time only because the water was really nice . 

i got out and opened the door only to find mattia sitting on the floor with a sad face .

" why are you on the floor ?" i laugh 

" you didnt want me to shower with you , and that made me sad " he whined while pouting .

" just go shower , maybe next time " i pout with him rubbing his cheeck .

i walked away as he went in , i put on  my old school black and green jacket with blue washed jeans , white cami crop top and all white 4's . i ut my hair in a bun and put on some accecories .

i kinda cleaned up in the room a bit so room service doesnt have much to do . my mom always told ' just because its their job doesnt mean you cant help' . After i finished mattia finally came out fully dressed and i noticed he was kind of matching with me .

" its you trynna copy my fit for me " i tell him

" oh come on its not even close to your outfit " mattia cooed back at me . 

" the shoes too ?!!" i walked over and looked at his feet .

" y/n shut up , if anything you tried to copy me " he exclaimed .

" mattia , i was technically dressed first so , no your copying me " i say back with sass.

" okay okay you win " he rolls his eyes .

we grab our stuff and went downstairs . we sat in the lobby because we had to wait for them to bring our car out of valet because the monument is 30 minutes away . as we waited i just took some pictures while mattia was on his phone next to me . the guy pulled up with our car and we got in .

" im so excited but scared at the same time " i say putting on my seatbelt .

" why bubs? " mattia asked pulling out of the hotel lot . " because i have a fear of big bodys of water and boats" i say . last time ive been on a boat was 3 years ago and i almost fell off after that i never wanted to go on a boat ever again . " well im gonna be right with you and you wont have to be scared of anything" he rubs his thumb over my thigh .