70

warning sexual actions are ahead , if you wish to skip , scroll until you are in the clear !

( play song )

-y/n pov

my knees pressed into the soft plush fabric of the sage green sheets as i moved my body to his lap . i stared into his eyes for a bit , until he pulled me in for a soft yet determined kiss . ever since my birthday we havent really had any sexual intercourse with each other so i think this would be a perfect time for some ' makeup sex' .

this became looser by the second because of my uncontrollable heavy breathing . i worked my way to his neck making him release soft moans . i tugged on his shirt letting him know that i want him to take it off . he took it off revealing his perfectly toned abs . i moved back up to his lips but used my hands to rub his bulge through his jeans.

slowly , i moved lower and lower until i reached his pants . i pulled them down with his boxers causing his d!ck to spring up . i took it in my hand and began to give him a hand job . his head fell back slowly letting out moans , i put it in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down .

i was going at a fast paced but started to slow down when i realized he was about to cum. i used my tounge to tease his tip a little bit before taking it out of my mouth .

" y/n you know i hate teasing " he breathed . i know thats why i love doing it .

i slowly took off my shorts and shirt leaving me in my black underwear set . " i see someone likes the view " i teased and sat next to him on the bed . he looked at me in complete shock and moved to the bottom of the bed .

he dragged my legs making me lay down , he kissed up my stomach leaving marks on every imperfection i seemed to have on my body . he moved his way up to my breast leaving a path of saliva on the way . my breathing hiked up and he noticed .

- mattias pov

her moans and whimpers sound like music to my ears , i took advantage of her slightly parted lips to force my tounge in her mouth . i kept distracting her with our kiss as i gripped the back of one of her thighs pulling her knees to rest gently next to her ears .

i grabbed the ankle of the other and wrapped it around my waist to lay across my hip with the heel of her small feet landing on the small of my back . i moved her black panties the side . i didnt have to use my hands to guide my pulsing erect member into her because our bodies just naturally draw close to each other .

i teased her only with the tip as she did to me earlier until i pulled it back out . i watched as her face twist and turn not being able to handle my torture .

" please" she let out but with a heavier breathing pattern before i can finally push all the way in.

nothing felt better than being inside the women i love. our rhythm was more slow and deep as i tried to reach places I've never touched before. becoming very jealous of her teeth biting down tightly on her bottom lip allowing her moans to stay trapped , i roughly surged forward forcing her to scream my name in total bliss .

i slowed down a bit but still kept pushing as deep as i can go . she held on tightly to my back as i hit every spot known to man to make her call my name . she pulled me down so our foreheads were touching as she tried to compose herself enough to speak . i found an untapped spot and continuously to stab it .

" fuck mattia , im gonna cu-" she moaned .

she started to clench around me and i felt myself reaching my high . we let out a few more moans until she released all over me .

* your safe *

- y/n pov

6:50 a.m.

my alarm continuously went off until i felt like getting up to turn it off . i reached over mattia to grab my phone off the night stand . he was laying on his stomach with one arm over my stomach. i tried to get up but he wouldn't let me go .

" mattia let go we have school " i grunted trying to get his hand off me .

" 5 more minutes please " he begged . " no we are gonna be late , so get your ass up or im leaving you "

he finally let go and i got out of bed . i did my daily routine , i would normally go to the gym early morning but i woke up to late .

mattia finally got up and he started to get dress . i dont know what i was gonna wear , its still cold so i have to wear something to keep me warm .

i put on a long sleeve one piece jumpsuit with my royal toe jordans . i brought my black puffer jacket just incase it gets to cold . i finally went back to my curly hair so i just left it out .

me and mattia were finally ready i walked down stairs and grabbed my bookbag . "you wanna grab starbucks or dunkin " i asked mattia knowing him he is probably hungry .

" starbucks please " he says . " im driving today "

" why ? i like driving your car " mattia expressed . " exactly if i dont drive my car i would forget how to drive it because you are constantly hogging her when you have your own damn car "

he sighed and made a sad face . thats to damn bad . i got into the front seat and adjusted my seat back to where i feel comfortable . " i keep forgetting how damn tall you are "

" and i keep forgetting how short you are " he mocked me and i hit him in the arm . " ouch "

" you look sexy while driving " mattia smirked . " thank you " i replied .

" but not as sexy as me " he flipped his invisible hair . " mattia... i didnt ask " i stared at him . "well that's to bad , i wonder what our kids would look like " he blurted out .

i sat there in shock . he wants kids with me , i didn't even know he wanted kids. me and mattia never had a actual talk about what are relationship would be like . i havent even told him about the dream that i had .

" if we had a boy , he would be more like me , funny , charming , and handsome " i say .

" no he would be like me because your not even funny " he admits . " yes i am mattia and you know it "

" if we had a girl she would be like you full of attitude , childish , hungry 24/7 , cute , and partially funny because she would get it from me " mattia says .

" your not funny mattia " i laugh and he gives me a ' bitch excuse me look' . " dont look at me like that , you know im right "

" if your funny then im funny too , besides that our kids would be the cutest " he flip his invisible hair and i couldnt help but smile .