028

Narrative
Social Media

mattia's Pov

i was sitting next to y/n , with my head on the side of her hospital bed while she was talking to meliyah . all i could think about is what i will be doing if she didnt wake up , i will never be able to move on . " im boredddddddd" y/n said dragging out the d . she put her hands on my head and started massaging my head . " your hair feels nice" she said softly , i love this girl so much .

" thank you , and wanna watch netflix?" i asked , " yes please , but i dont have my phone." she said looking down . " its okay we can use mines" i pulled out my phone and went to netflix , i made her pick the show and i layed my head by her arm while her hand still in my hair. " you guys are literally the cutest" ale said taking our picture from the side of the bed . " im just really happy that your okay , mattia would be dead right now if you weren't." kai said . he is right and there is no denying it . " oh really " she said , " yes i would , because im lost without you , and i will never leave your side ever ." i said to her .

30 minutes later the police entered the room startling all of us. " y/n hernandez we would like to question you about yesterday mornings event." the police said , " um- okay " y/n said i can tell she was scared.

everyone left the room , then we seen the police exit out and we went back in . " wow that was - um okay" she said stuck on her words. " its okay your gonna get out of here tomorrow and you can go home." lelani said , y/n looked so scared when she said that and she then became pale. " i dont want to go back there , well at least not right." she said quietly and soft , " its okay we can find somewhere to stay." i said to her . maybe i can find a way for her to be able to stay at my house. " hold up lemme call my parents real quick."

* ring ring ring*

" hola mommy"

" hola matti is everything okay?"

" yes everything is fine, she woke up so she is able to go home tomorrow."

" eso es gran hijo , pero parece que hay algo que quieres preguntarme."

" um , she doesn't feel comfortable going back to her house , so i was wondering if she can stay with me until she feels better enough to go back home?"

" of course she can stay , you guys will have the house because me ,your father , and your brother are going to grandmas house for a few weeks , im leaving you here because you have school , now please be responsible and no partys , and tell y/n i said get well soon . i hope one day i can meet her."

" okay mommy i love you"

" i love you to bye"

okay that wasnt so bad as i thought . i walked back into the room and sat back next to y/n . " okay my mom said you can stay with me , they will be out of town for a while so i would have the house to myself . and she said get well soon and she hopes she can meet you soon." i said this and a seen little sparkles in her eyes. " you told your mom about me?" she said almost crying with happiness , " of course i did , you too pretty for me not to talk about" i rub my thumb against her cheek. " i care about you so much" she said . " me too" i said hugging her then the doctor walked in . " okay y/n you are free to leave tomorrow , you have to keep your wound clean everyday , so after you shower put the dressing on , you wont need physical therapy after you take your cast of , after 1 week try to walk without the crutches , but you will need to come back once a week for a check up on your spinal cord , other than that your all set ." the doctor finished and left . " after hearing that , i need some food" kai said everyone looked at him and laughed . " me too , kai lets go get food at the food court " ale said " get me and y/n something , and call alvaro" i said . " okay " ale , kai , meliyah , and lelani all walked out the room and left me and y/n alone. " i wanna lay down with you" i said and i just wanna stay with her and never let go. " then lay down with me " she said scooting over giving me space to lay down . i got up and turned the lights off and walked back over to her . "i dont know what i would have done if i lost you ." i said  , " me either" she replied . we layed there in complete silence then we both drifted to sleep .

< comments disabled >

    < comments disabled>