EX

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to library

The middle of my eyes were dark brown but around them were bloodshot red—the whites that surrounded the parts of my eye no longer present. "Ask yourself this Dwayne!"  I said calling him by his middle name, raising my  voice and lowering it "Why do you keep putting me through this shit," I struggled to get out in a strained voice, wiping a lone tear. "Ask yourself this...Why the fuck do you keep going back to your ex who told the world you beat her and tried to tarnish your reputation?" I chortled, sweeping a strand of hair that emerged behind my ear. "Is it out of loneliness, fear, or unresolved issues. Why must I hurt in the end?" I quizzed, gulping down a sob. "Why me?" I whispered, closing my eyes in pain to keep my avalanche of tears at bay. "Why am I involving myself in this seemingly endless cycle? Is me carrying your kids not enough?"

I tried to minimize the quivering of my lips, but my mouth failed me as it became ajar and I began to cry with a force of a person losing their loved one. My heart ached tremendously as I stood from the stool averting my eyes to my swollen and protruding belly that was littered with stretch marks feeling the overactive movement of our twins. Boy and a girl.  "Mmm," I mumbled, pursing my lips slightly and screwing my eyes shut as I placed a hand on my belly whimpering at the sudden discomfort of Gekyume and Xiorra elbowing and kicking. "Never know what to say as always," I scowled at him, wiping my tears away angrily and stomping away. 

I weeped as I carefully bounded up the stairs with a hand on my belly, leaving Jahseh to his thoughts. I made my way inside the spacious bathroom and shivered once my feet made its way along the cold tile floor. I carefully slid out of my maternity clothes and looked down at my stretched skin and the blood in my veins that reminded me of tendrils exuding across the sides. Soft pale skin with thunder and lightning red like lines drawn along it. Water sprouted out of the shower head as I stepped inside the shower closing the glass door behind me. 

The water rained down on me harshly and past my shoulders, through my coal black hair, and continuing over my large stomach. I smiled small at my stomach as it expanded out to prove a point that I had two human beings with me. I just wanted them out of my stomach and in my arms, I just wanted to zoom to early next year and then birth. I looked over my shoulder as my wet hair clung to the nape of my neck since I cut it so short and sighed at the sound of the shower door being open and Jahseh accompanying himself inside. "Oh my god!" I bellowed, rolling my eyes in exasperation. "Yo shut the fuck up!" he barked, trapping me in the corner as the water beat down on his back. "Shut the fuck up and listen," I didn't want to listen I had enough of listening.

 I shook my head, not feeling the waterworks come back. Crying wasn't going to get me nowhere, same as listening to the shit he spews. "Listening to you gets us absolutely nowhere. Now may I shower in peace?" I spat, bitterly washing over my small breasts with my loofah and chuckled in disbelief when Jahseh swept the pink muscle of his tongue over his lips overlapping them. "Baby girl," He sighed. "Jenesis to you," I mumbled, cleansing my body, and arching my eyebrow. "We have absolutely nothing to fucking talk about. Get the fuck out," I yelled, feeling myself getting worked up the more I looked at him.

He backed up with his hands up in a surrendering motion. I stared at him with hard eyes before turning around and letting the water run down my body. "Can we please talk when you're done?" He asked. I bit my tongue to hold in my comeback and ignored him. I jumped at the noisy sound of the shower door being slammed shut and jumped once again at the bathroom door meeting the wall. "What the fuck you're so mad for? You caused this!" I screamed, running my fingers through my wet stringy hair feeling stressed. I finished my shower rather quickly and got out grabbing two towels on the way out of the bathroom. I dried myself off from head to toe and wrapped my hair up with the second towel throwing the first one in the hamper. I walked into the room seeing him sitting on the bed with a towel around his waist, typing on his phone vigorously, "Hello? I know you fuckin' heard me!" He threw his phone down on the bed and looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows. He then stood up and began walking towards the door, but I ran in front of it.