DDLG

𝘼/𝙉: 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝐀/𝐍: 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃

1,339 words. Thank you for reading! Vote, comment, add to library! ♥

Lilly's braided pigtails bounced along with her as she skipped down the sidewalk not too far from her house on her way back from the corner store. She unraveled the contents to her creamy chocolate fudge pop letting the wrapper fall to the ground getting blown away by the wind. Her overshined glossed strawberry flavored mouth salivated in anticipation at what was in front of her. She brought the heart-shaped pop to her mouth, savoring the chocolatey flavor. The wind blew her bang back exposing her big forehead. "Mmm sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what daddy says I'm made of so he knows best and I know I deserve this!" she giggled sounding like a toddler, skipping up the steps to where she stayed.

She skipped inside the living room after slamming the front door on purpose in hopes of waking her daddy to give her some undivided attention. She dropped her lalaloopsy backpack on the floor and turned on the television. She plopped down on the couch shoving her paci in her mouth and grabbed the PS4 controller in the process. She flailed her legs around enjoying her fudge pop as she watched lalaloopsy on Netflix. She was comfortable in her Hello Kitty onesie with the matching hat and slippers. She reached for her sippy cup taking a big gulp of Juicy juice apple juice. The coffee table was littered with coloring books and half broken crayons and half eaten Lucky Charms cereal with milk splattered on the table. She finished her fudge pop and pouted missing the attention of her daddy.

She got up from the couch and almost tripped running up the stairs, but she shrugged it off giggling making her way inside his room. There Jahseh was sprawled out on his back in his king bed with his face buried in his elbow snoring like a big grizzly bear in hibernation with the fan on high. She crawled on the bed and on top of him and began to bounce in his lap while clapping her hands. "Daddy daddy daddy daddy!" she shrieked out. She grabbed him by the collar. "Giddy up cowboy!" she shrieked again bouncing happily on top of him.

Jahseh opened his eyes and blinked twice seeing the four feet and eleven inch girl having the time of her life by waking him out of his slumber. He shifted himself feeling a tent grow in his joggers from her jiggling butt bouncing. He raised an eyebrow at her "Kitten what are you doing?" He asked her, seizing her movements by gripping her small hips holding her in place. " I want daddy to get up so we can play dollies!" she beamed, continuing to rock her hips excitedly, not paying attention to the growing member in his pants. He groaned, moving the small girl off of his lap and sitting up to collect his thoughts. "Daddy? Do you not wanna watch Wow Wow Wubbzy?" she pouted, since she wasn't getting her way.

Jahseh stood and readjusted himself in his joggers and turned to face his regressive lover. "Nah kitten, but go downstairs for a minute and I'll be right down" he rasped, in his still sleepy voice . Lilly scrambled out of the bed and stood in front of him. "But I want us to watch it now!" she shouted, stomping her feet, and crossing her arms at him not liking being rejected. He sighed at her response, sensing she was going to be a brat for the remainder of the day and shot a glare at her, indicating for her to behave.

Lilly averted her eyes to the carpeted floor and twiddled her powerpuff girls polished fingers before locking eyes with him. Jahseh huffed in annoyance at the sight of her eyes becoming misty. "Princess..." he started to say, but paused when tears streamed down her peanut butter toned freckled cheeks. 

He stood up and towered over her delicate frame. "You're so pretty when you cry," he mumbled to her, grabbing her oval shaped face and wiping underneath her eyelids, getting her tears on his thumbs. "But you need to be a good little girl for Daddy and obey what he says," Lilly's bottom lip trembled. "B-But" she whined in a series of hiccups. Lilly yearned for her Daddy when he walked away from her mid-sentence and shut the door softly behind him in need of releasing his buildup of piss in the toilet bowl. She didn't want to upset him anymore than he was by just standing there so she shut his door and went to her room to play with her dollies. Lilly sat on the floor in her princess themed room playing with her Bratz dolls and one male figure that was a Barbie while indulging in Wow Wow Wubbzy.

After Jahseh had finished up in the restroom, he went downstairs to prepare dinner for him and his regressive lover. Going towards the kitchen, he jumped in pain after stepping on multiple legos. Looking into the living room, he could see the extent of Lilly's little reign of terror: Stuffed animals on the floor, dolls everywhere, splattered half eaten cereal, coloring books, broken crayons, and candy wrappers in the couch cushions amongst other things. As he made his way closer to the scene, he noticed a popsicle stick on the floor and its sticky residue staining the carpet. Jahseh flexed his jaw and pivoted away from the scene, but stopped in his tracks when he stepped on Lilly's blocks. He groaned out "Fuck!" and frustratedly kicked it out of his way, storming to Lilly's room. He stood in the doorway peering down at where she sat on the floor playing with her dollies. He subconsciously eyed her bottom tooted up as she was on her knees making her dolls lip lock.

Feeling a presence behind her, Lilly grinned like the cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland and dropped her dollies and got up from the floor excitedly and went to hug Jahseh, but was mushed in the face instead. Lilly knitted her eyebrows in confusion staring at Jahseh with big innocent eyes and a pouty mouth. Jahseh brushed past her made himself comfortable on her twin bed and clasped his hands together with his legs sprawled out and elbows resting on top of them. "Why the FUCK my living room look like that bruh?" Jahseh asked her calmly even though he was fuming. 

Lilly's eyes widened in astonishment. "Oooooo daddy said bad bad words," she giggled, gathering her dollies in her hand. "Come play house daddy," Jahseh mumbled incoherent words under his breath and held his hand out for her to take. "C'mere," Lilly frowned and tilted her head to the side the same as Jahseh before tilting her head to the right the same as Jahseh. "Daddy stop it and why you no call me a kitten or princess?" she mumbled, gazing into his eyes, twisting her foot back and forth on the carpet, and averting her gaze and lowering her head due to his penetrating stare. "C'mere!" he barked, a more stern tone in his voice, causing the dollies in her hands to drop.

 She gulped and backed away till her back pressed against the door which made Jahseh stand up slowly from the bed. Lilly scrambled out of the room, disregarding Jahseh yelling her name and his heavy footsteps. She whined as she lost her balance on the way up the stairs and her foot caught the last step going up. She fell with a hard thud and quickly turned herself over onto her back seeing Jahseh at the bottom of the stairs with a paddle in his hand. She scrambled into the bathroom and slammed the door shut and locked it. She began hysterically crying knowing her bottom was going to be on fire when her daddy got a hold of her.

Part two? Vote, comment, add to library