EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE

784 words

784 words. shortest we ever wrote but we just wanted to get something out to you guys to show that we're still thinking about all of you. This will have a part two because it's unfinished asf but anyways enjoy. Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to library. Enjoy

𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙃𝘼 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 alias La La shook her wide childbearing hips in an up—and—down bouncing maneuver to Megan Thee Stallion's Captain Hook, causing her alarming ample peach—shaped booty to quake, rock, and jiggle. She was on Facetime with her best friend, Tamia and Tamia was cackling loud as hell as she watched her bestie twerk in a sexually provocative fashion which involved the thrusts of voluptuous hips and a low, squatting posture.

She rocked a side cornrow style similar to what Beyonce had in her music video "Formation" She was on Instagram live earlier entertaining her viewers, but was interrupted when Tamia kept facetiming her nonstop. She figured it was important so she cut the live short only to find out Tamia ain't want shit. Latisha "La La" Jones started out on a stripper pole at King of Diamonds in Miami at the tender age of eighteen. Her best friend Tamia put her on game.

Before the strip club was even thought of La La was struggling to make ends meet with her insufficient income. Lack of supervision and parental guidance played a big part in Lala's life and she was emancipated at age sixteen and she's been on her own ever since. La La was working double shifts as a waitress at this Jamaican joint that was popular for their oxtails and curry chicken and many great dishes. She was having a difficult time taking down a elderly couple's order because the booth ahead of the elderly couple, a group of guys, was being disruptive.

She was already pushing twelve hours of her shift and she just wanted the last four hours of her job to go by smoothly, but she was becoming exasperated due to a lack of sleep and running around all day like a chicken with its head cut off and not giving herself time to unwind and it didn't help that they were understaffed. Before she knew it she marched over to their table and slammed her fist on the table, tumbling the drinks over, rattling dishes, and told them off one by one and one of those guys was a well known rapper, Stokeley. La La later found herself sitting out on the stoops of the restaurant after shutting it down with her boss. She was bawling her eyes out, and her last paycheck was clasped tightly in her hand. From a distance, Stokeley stood not far watching her. He decided to come back and be mature and apologize even though she did curse him out.

That night La La might've lost her job, but she gained something special along the way and her life has been different ever since or so she thought. "Ah! Fuck it up bitch!" Tamia yelled, boosting her bestie up, shamelessly.

"You're gonna get somebody hurt ma," Stokeley warned, staring at her through slanted, brown shaped eyes, as he toked on a cigarette while coming up the stairs with his pitbull Blue lingering behind. A thick wisp of smoke exhaled from his nostrils and polluted the living room. La La glowered at him, rolled her eyes, and fanned the air. "Unh unh don't start that shit with me today Clevon," she forewarned him, calling him by his middle name to show she wasn't in the mood for his shit. He took another puff, ditched the butt in the ashtray, and slumped in the cushions glaring. "Whatever yo," he mumbled, looking off to the side, licking his lips.

La La arched a perfectly knit eyebrow at him when he looked back at her with the same facial expression. "What's his problem?" Tamia's loudmouth blared through the phone. "Shut up bitch," Stokeley said loud enough for her to hear, staring absentmindedly at the ceiling. "Who are you callin a bitch?" Tamia questioned with a shout. La La jerked her head back and put her hand on her hip with her phone clasped tightly in her right ignoring her bestie go off on her man and rolled her neck at him.

"Yeah what the fuck is the problem like move the fuck around!" she spat , glaring not liking the fact that he was being disrespectful. "Yo who you talking to!" Stokeley barked, standing up from the couch not liking the fact his girlfriend was trying to dismiss him. " You know what?" He said chuckling. "What Stokeley?" she mumbled, wondering what was so funny. "Get the fuck off the phone," he grumbled walking up to her towering over her frame. "You doing too much like," she mumbled, picking at the inside of her coffin shaped nails. "Nah speak the fuck up I'm doing what?" La La hung the phone up, sighing. "Why do you always gotta start? She exhaled sharply