DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4

LMFAO I FEEL LIKE A DUTTY BITCH WRITING THIS BUT 2,612 words enjoy this shit man! Thank y'all for voting, commenting, and showing so much feedback for us. Remember this is a collab account if y'all think it's just one person. Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to library! ENJOY... ♥

DOUBLE LIFE PT.4

She twisted her face up at him. Was this nigga forreal right now? She's been fine without Jah for the past month and a half now he wants to show up at her doorstep because of a war of words with his wife. "No you don't fucking think!" she said harshly than what she meant, but Jah was really making her lose her cool, she didn't like how he was accusing her of shit that she didn't cause.

If he wanted to point fingers it should be towards himself. This was his wrongdoing. He inflicted hurt on two woman. No one put a gun to his distraught wife's head and told her to go join Aaraya's live to make a big fool out of herself and make the situation worse than what it already was for everybody involved. Aaraya wasn't hurting their family, Jahseh was. "Do you know the initial shock I went through to find out I was the other woman unbeknownst to me there was someone else in the picture. I felt like I had the fucking wind knocked out of me Jah and a silent voice on my emotions when you came clean to me that day. It destroys every fantasy of a future that never fucking existed. It makes me think why did you choose me in the first place. Like how did I become a perfect target. Like was I there at the wrong place and at the wrong time when we crossed paths and did you figure you could play along in a game of charades with me. Well good fucking job because I'm just now finding out two years later!" She screamed, looking at him through blurred tears.

"You left me hurting Jah. You left me feeling so unworthy and full of self-doubt and it's all because of you" she whispered the last part. She closed her eyes in deep thought. She had a hard time concentrating, she was in a lot of pain reliving what happened, and it was making the conversation disjointed.

She fluttered her eyes open and glanced down at his hand reaching out to touch her and she immediately snatched her wrist away roughly, putting some distance between the two on the couch. Jahseh licked his lips, nodding his head and staring straight ahead. He knew he deserved her animosity. He'd been living a whole lie and playing his part greatly for two years.

"I don't want your pity," she mumbled, wiping her tears. "I want you to listen. I'm believing that you're being faithful to me, but the reality is you were unfaithful to Jenesis and that's a trust you broke between the both of us. All of the signs were there of how you would step out to take a phone call, leave so suddenly and unexpectedly, rush to tell me that you love me before I hear the dial tone because of the sound of the woman you share a son with was nearby ." She said, taking a purposely slow and deep breath, as if she was working through the sorrow to continue.

"All of those excuses because you knew deep down inside you were going home to your real relationship. I not only feel sorry for myself, I feel sorry for Jenesis as well. We're both victims in this situation and the pain we're both feeling is shared. I realize the night that you left the pain I would be in and it wasn't easy. The damage sinked in, and I reflected on all of it and everything I went through and what you put me through. It's coming to me now that I've been played and even though I got hurt it led me to believe that I didn't have the right guy all along," she finished, standing from the couch and walking out. She went into her bedroom and shut the door silently behind her and sat down on the edge of the bed with her face buried in her hands silently weeping. She could feel a headache coming on from all the crying she's done in such a short span of time, but that only made her cry harder. All of the emotional trauma she released made her sleepy and it led her to a feeling of tiredness. She snuggled under her thin sheets and hugged it up to her neck and whimpered herself to sleep with a heavy heart wondering if she'll ever recover.