THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2

2,659 words. Vote, comment, add to library. Hope y'all enjoy!  Thank you for reading.

The Things We Do For Love pt.2

Felicity woke up to the sound of a muffled piano being played. Groaning from the dryness of her eyes, she started towards her bathroom to take her anxiety medication and use her eye drops. Hesitantly, she walked towards her homes' music studio, where she was sure the music was coming from. Stopping at the cracked door, she gazed at Jahseh watching his phone screen intently, trying to master the next note to one of his popular songs. Felicity found it ironic that he would need help to recreate his own masterpiece, and giggled to herself before leaving that area of the house.

She took Sora and Roxas into the backyard since they seemed as if they wanted to go outside and play. After a while of sitting and throwing the small tennis ball for her goldens to retrieve, she heard the clicking sound of the sliding door revealing her broken lover. She couldn't understand how someone could hurt her so much and could not only convince her to stay, but to also make her feel bad for finding out about his infidelity. She turned her attention back to Roxas, who had rested his head in her lap to properly give back the ball. She rubbed his head for a while before throwing the now slobbery ball so they could retrieve it once more and turned her attention to her phone, seeing the constant tagging and dm requests from jealous or disgruntled fans. She sighed and had decided on playing Bitlife, but the phone was snatched before it had gotten past the red title screen.

She looked up at Jahseh with a tired face as he stuffed the cellular device into his shorts and moved a lawn chair so that it was opposite to her. Felicity stared off but didn't seem to see anything considering her mind was elsewhere. She knew that he wanted to talk, but she did not know how to respond. He had made her feel guilty about his transgressions in their relationship, and she felt used and undervalued by the one person she vowed to never let feel the same. She risked a peek at him and noticed her boyfriend looked down with furrowed eyebrows, trying to come up with a way to convey his thoughts that wouldn't upset her. He ran a hand over his face frustratedly and Felicity came to the conclusion that he had not slept and was thinking too much. Since she desperately didn't want to talk about it she just stood up, bringing Jahseh into a reassuring hug. Jahseh smiled at the touch but thought of the gesture as one out of pity than one out of forgiveness. Once, she pulled away she gave him a peck on the forehead and whispered shyly "You need sleep Jah. Come on."

After getting the dogs inside, Felicity sent Jahseh up the stairs to go to bed as she had to call her boss and explain her absence. Her bosses agreed that due to the situation, her aggressive co-worker had been laid off and she could be given a week of paid time off. She thanked them for the opportunity but refused the offer, stating that she liked working and if they allowed her to do so, she would continue from her home setting. After eating a snack and setting out her work materials, she realized that the sleeping Jahseh still had her cell presumably in his pants, so she instead decided to use his. Seeing that he had changed his password, she thought to herself about what it might be and succeeded in unlocking the device with the phrase "yungdaggerdack". She rolled her eyes as the screen opened up to an old picture of the two together on the beach, which was set as his home screen. She smiled at this and went to make a call, as she knew what she would find snooping. After a few hours, she had called all the clients on her list for today and appreciated his home screen that would pop back up after having to call disrespectful clients. As she didn't have the picture on her personal phone and wanted to change her wallpaper to match, she went to his imessages to try and send the picture to himself. Ignoring the conversations that were obviously between him and groupies, she found her contact, labeled "❤️LOML❤️" and scrolled through his gallery looking for the picture. As she was looking, she was startled by a large hand wrapping around her neck, belonging to her furious boyfriend.