MISTY

After getting off the phone with Babii, Misty ate her food and was still hungry. Misty thanked the McDonald's employee and pulled off in her 2001 Hyundai Elantra with the music blasting so loud it could be heard inside a nearby gas station. She put the bag in the passenger seat and dug into the McDonald's bag and shoveled hot, greasy, salted fries into her mouth and wiggled in her seat with a smile on her face expressing her happiness for what she was eating. "Mmm!" She busted a quick left and merged into traffic unraveling the wrapper to her double cheeseburger. She stopped at a red light and bit into her burger and rolled her eyes when she tasted ketchup instead of mustard. "Ugh I asked for mustard" she grumbled in between bites. "Ima still fuck it up though!" She giggled,taking another bite and glaring at the motorcyclist who was being a peeping Tom. "All in my mouth," Misty mumbled, pulling off.

Misty pulled inside of the garage she shared with her mother and father. She snatched up her bag of food and got out. She locked the doors to her car and went inside her home through the garage. "Ma I'm back!" Misty shouted plopping down on the couch, grunting as she reached for the tv remote. "Damnit Misty!" Her mother exclaimed emerging out of nowhere. "I just put your sister to sleep, keep it down please" Misty poked her lip out and playfully rolled her eyes at her mother and went to Netflix. "Sorry mommy,"Digging inside of the bag she threw her head back in annoyance and looked in the bag again as if that would make her sauces appear. "My sauces! Ugh she forgot my sauce!" she exclaimed getting up from the couch, stomping inside of the kitchen to get some ranch and hot sauce.

She rolled her eyes hearing her phone ring in her back jeans pocket. "House of beauty this is cutie!" Misty giggled, propping the phone on her cheek and shoulder blade as she rummaged through the fridge for the Ranch. "Mist," Jahseh mumbled into the phone calling her by the nickname he gave her. Misty's cheeks flushed pink thoughts of the weekend with the master clouding her mind. "H-Hi owww!" Misty yelped, crying out in pain, banging her head as she was pulling it out of the fridge. "You good?" Jahseh asked. "Uh-huh!" Misty exclaimed, nodding her head up and down rapidly running back into the living room with her little ass jiggling in her shorts oblivious she forgot the hot sauce.

She plopped down on the couch and squirted Ranch on the wrapper of the cheeseburger she devoured and dipped her fries in it, shoving them in her mouth. "I miss you!" Misty gushed out, mouth full of food, cheeks flushed. She damn near melted when Jahseh muttered he missed her too. There was a comforting silence between the two as Misty shoveled multiple fries in her mouth engrossed with her food. Jahseh had his arm behind his head sprawled out across the couch in his boxers listening to the shuffling of Misty. "Why are you so quiet?" Misty asked, taking a huge gulp of sweet tea. "What ya thinking about?" She pondered sitting her drink down waiting for a response. Jahseh overlapped his lips with his pink tongue and shifted his eyes down to his boxers where his dick stuck out like a sore thumb against the material. "Shit...how bad I wanna fuck that little tight pussy of yours, I want to taste you again girl" Jahseh spilled and instantly regretted as he mumbled a fuck. Jahseh has been trying to get at Misty for a hot minute now and was delighted when she gave in to head after a couple months of him trying to get to know her.

She baffled his mind over the course of months he has been trying to get to know her.. She explained how her parents kept her sheltered most of her life and how she knew little to nothing about sex. Jahseh was infatuated with the thought of having her walls gripping his dick. "Fuck Mist," Misty gasped and quickly hung up the phone jumping up from the couch. She balled the McDonald's bag up and tossed it in the trash making her way upstairs almost tripping over the steps, she was eager to spill the beans to her best friend.

"Hello," Babii's angelic voice said. "Oh my gosh best friend I'm hyperventilating!" Misty exclaimed, being dramatic and breathing heavily. "Oh my gosh!" Babii squealed "I'm coming!" Jumping off Stokeleys lap looking around for her sandals. Misty giggled "No no bestie I'm ok!" Misty plopped down on the bed and threw herself down on it and sprawled across. "I gotta tell you something," she said in a hushed tone twirling a strand of her loose curls staring up at the ceiling in bewilderment with her heart slamming against her chest. "W-what! Ho my god tell meee," Babii said walking back and forth in the bathroom. "Oh my gosh did my ma find out about my whereabouts!" Misty sat up immediately "No! She hasn't called yet," Babii let out a sigh of relief and plopped down on the toilet moving her hair out of her face. "Then what is it? Very busy here girl," Babii said biting her lip thinking of Ski and how he really showed out today with the gifts making her feel spoiled and overjoyed. Hearing her phone buzz in her ear, Misty pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at the screen to see Jahseh was facetiming her. Misty put the phone back to her ear. "Uh uh yeah i'll tell you later. My fish is barking byeeee!" Babii frowned "But you don't got a fish gir-" Misty hung up and switched the call over. "Fuck took you so long to answer the phone bruh?" Jahseh barked, holding the phone away from him giving a view of his upper body.