RIGHT MY WRONGS

𝘼/𝙉: 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝐀/𝐍: 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃
r

AyosSaltyFrie made us this fye ass cover

Vote and comment 

I was at the mall with my boyfriend Stokeley walking around. We've been together for four years, and it hasn't been going so well. The first few years was heaven on earth, but it's like pure hell now.

I really think he's cheating on me. He's always being secretive, or when we're out in public he looks at other females and don't mind talking to them in front of my face like I ain't there. It makes me feel really insecure. Something I just got over.

We were walking towards the food court when I saw a group of girls walking in front of us. I looked over at him seeing he was already watching them. I sighed lowly, not wanting to start an argument in the middle of the mall.

I turned my head from him, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I blinked them away not about to cry over him. I'm tired of wasting my tears on him. It just ain't worth it. A group of guys was watching me and he saw them, looking down grabbing my hand. He gets jealous when someone looks at me, but it's a problem when I say something to him for doing it.

I held his hand, not wanting to make things awkward. I saw that same group of girls getting up from the table, walking in our direction. Stokeley and one of the girls made eye contact as they passed by. He turned around watching her walk away.

She turned back around shaking her head, smiling. We kept walking until we reached the place he wanted to eat at. We sat down at a table, waiting for the line to get shorter.

"What you want to eat," he asked me. I really didn't want anything. I've been starving lately. I figured maybe if I get smaller like I used to be, he'll be interested in me again.

"Nothing. Thanks for asking," I told him. He shrugged his shoulders getting up from the table. He got in line waiting to order while looking around. I saw his eye movement stops, making me look where he was looking.

It was the girl that he saw earlier, walking back to their table. He watched as she sat down, taking a sip of her drink and sending a flirtatious wave his way. 

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth, biting it lightly

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth, biting it lightly. He noticed me watching him, so he acted like he was chewing on his bottom lip looking in the direction of some old people. He looked at me once again, smiling. I didn't smile back, I stared at him with a blank expression on my face.

A few minutes later, he walked back to the table with his food. He ate while I stared at my freshly done nails. I blew out a breath. I'm just ready to go home. Once he was finished eating, we went in more stores.