DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3

906 WORDS JUST A FILLER. BEEN BUSY WORKING TWO JOBS AND COLLEGE. HOPE YOU ENJOY AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER, LIKE I SAID JUST A FILLER BUT ENJOY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO LIBRARY.

DOG ASS NIGGA PART THREE

I didn't even have time to talk some more shit to these bitches and get info out of these hoes  since I was so caught off guard by a flying fist colliding with the side of my face damn near knocking me over and blinding me from the impact of the punch. I was quick to retaliate though and immediately socked her in her mouth, her crooked ass teeth grazing my knuckles, but I didn't give a fuck my adrenaline was pumping so I didn't feel a thing but what I do know they all had me fucked up and I was going to let the shit be known too. One thing my mama taught me before she died was if I was to ever fight never let a bitch lure you to the location that she asked you to come to that's just asking for a ass whooping because you never know what's lurking in the shadows and I could clearly see that I fucked up by her because I did complete opposite of what she told me to do and I was now coming to the conclusion I was set up.

My fist landed across ole girl face so hard I almost lost my balance, but she did though and this gave me the upper hand as I plopped on top of her pounding her face in. "Bitch bitch bitch!" I barked with each hit getting satisfaction from her groaning underneath me and flailing her legs and arms. Hearing the scuffle of shoes made me look up alert and I wish I hadn't as a size eight timberland boot collided with my nose causing blood to instantly spurt out and a crack to echo. I fell over holding my aching nose howling in agony, but more gushed out. "Fuck!" I whined rolling around in the grass, cupping my nose as if that was going to stop my pain. I grunted loud as I was grabbed by my hair being dragged and scraped across the concrete being hit from all different directions. I was flat on my back flailing my legs and arms and screaming trying to kick these bitches away from me but instantly stopped when a fist met with my mouth causing me to bite down on my lip drawing blood. "Fuck up bitch!" she spat popping me in my face again and again. I was grabbed by my slick ponytail again by another one and dragged in the grass away from the concrete behind a bush once the girls noticed a couple walking down the path. I could barely see out of one of my eyes  and my vision was poor. It was hard for me to fight back. I was being hit with punches to the side of my head and a timberland boot stomping me in my stomach. I just hope the couple heard the commotion and came to my aid.

*******

Shontel bounced up and down on Stokeley's thick dick like a pogo stick. They fucked each other like energizer bunnies; She gyrated her hips on him moving like a snake and he rubbed her tits loving how tight and wet her pussy was and how her lubricant dripped down his dick and balls. He leaned up to kiss those lips of hers pounding deeply inside of her. He slapped her ample bottom and grabbed her by the throat, sloppily kissing her, swirling his tongue inside of her mouth.

The headboard met the wall with slight taps and the springs bounced meeting the wood of the boxspring causing squeaks. They were entangled in the sheets and were a sweaty mess. "Oh daddy I'm cumming!" she squealed, rubbing her slippery wet clit to bring her orgasm closer. Beads of sweat dripped down his chest saturating with the sheets. Squeezing her neck, Stokeley licked her ear and kissed it. "Did I say you can cum?" He taunted her, slowing down his strokes. Her walls were gripping him so hard he knew she was close. "You wanna cum on this dick?" He mumbled, twisting her hardened chocolate chip sized nipple. "Yes yes yes!" The sex was so good the two had to intertwine their fingers together. "Ah!" she shuddered out loud cumming hard, causing his dick to push out of her warm cave. "Damn" he chuckled, grabbing himself by the base slapping his dick on her pink protruding clit.

He was about to push himself back inside, but prevented himself from doing so when his iPhone went off. He glanced to the right seeing his lover's name pop up on the screen and he reached to grab for it but was stopped by Shontel forcing his head back to look at her giving him that really nigga look. "Don't start that shit bro," He drawled.  Rolling her eyes and narrowing them into slits she watched as Stokeley swiped his finger across the screen bringing the phone to his ear immediately hearing the cries and hollers of his girl. "Baby why are you crying who the fuck did it?" He barked into the phone in a hurry to move Shontel off him so he could put his boxers on. As Stokeley rushed out of the room trying to calm down a hysterical Yvette, Shontel threw the sheets off her and stood ass naked walking over to the window smirking down at Stokeley as he rushed to get inside of his car.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO LIBRARY. WILL BE WORKING ON ANOTHER PART OF THIS!