♥️

I know I said we wasn't gonna update until we got 20 votes on the last imagine... but it's our baby's birthday 🥺

this is very short, it's just a lil fluff, but enjoy :)

Jahseh woke up that morning feeling extremely  drowsy. He dragged himself out of bed and into his bathroom, where he began brushing his teeth. He avoided his own reflection as he splashed onto his face. He proceeded to walk into his kitchen and open his fridge and scanned his through it. Nothing looked like it would please and he frowned a little. He sighed before grabbing his lighter off the kitchen island and snatching his pack of cigarettes off the coffee table. He pulled open his balcony door, and the sunlight burned his eyes. "Damn," He whispered. He squinted and rubbed his before blinking his eyes rapidly.

He plopped down on the cushioned garden chair and blew out a heavy breath. He disassociated for a minute, thinking about nothing, just staring at the cement floor. He came back once he took notice of the lighter being played with in his hand and he sat back. His foot slid back, going across the tiny grains of sand making a scratchy, crackling type of noise. It made his nose twitch in a cringed manner. He proceeded to smoke a cigarette with his eyes closed, listening to the traffic below

Its just another regular day.

He got to the bud of the cigarette and tapped it against the ashtray, making sure it was completely out. As he stood up he had a well needed stretch and it almost made him fall. He laughed at himself and proceeded to walk back inside.

Jahseh's POV

I walked back in the small town apartment and kicked off my slides. I rubbed my stomach realizing that I have to put something on my stomach. I then remember I had some granola bars on the dresser in my room. Going into my room, I got the box of bars and jumped on my bed. I ate about half of the box before rolling onto my stomach and looking back at the T.V. The amazing world of gumball casted across my T.V and I watched, continuing to be bored as ever. My phone dinged twice, but it was on the other side of the bed and I was going to have to flip over to get it. I was becoming sleepy again.

I just woke up, damn.

~

I felt something being moved on my cheek and it made me jump up out of my sleep.

"Jahseehhhh, wake up. Nigga, why are you sleep on yo birthday? And I told you I was gonna be here in a few hours." Jai's soft voice floated into my ears. I opened my tired eyes to see her leaned over my face with a small smile.

"Happy Birthday, Jahhh!" She whisper screamed.

I felt a smile begin to tug at the corner of my lips. I wiped my eyes and sat up then stretched. "I bought you food, come on," She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed.

Omniscient

Jahseh almost tripped over his feet at how Jai was pulling him. With him just waking up, he was still sluggish. He saw the bags on the kitchen table, and he smiled. Jai looked back to see him smiling and beamed.

"Okay okay, we're gonna open the gifts first then eat." Jahseh sucked his teeth and Jai laughed, " Come on, it ain't gonna take us too long."

She handed him one bag, and he frowned because it was kind of heavy. He didn't like the thought of her spending too much money on him. She pushed him to dig in the bag and the first thing he pulled out was a nike hoodie. He thanked her softly and she hummed. He reached into the bag again and felt a box so he pulled it out. It was revealed to be a pair of jordans 1, Obsidian UNC to be exact.

"Jai, what the fuck-"

"I don't want to hear it! Just let me do this one thing please? You're always buying people stuff but don't want nobody buying you nothing. It's literally your birthday jahseh," She told him. Jahseh looked at the nice shoes then up at his longtime best friend, "... Thank you." He closed the box and placed it to the side. He took a deep breath before reaching back into the bag. He felt another box and he figured it was another pair of shoes.

"This bag sturdy as a bitch," He then pulled out a ps5. He looked at Jai with a blank face. "You said you wanted one! So I got it," She smirked. He laughed and placed it to the side with the shoes and went back in to see that it was empty. She handed it the tiny back and he knew by the icebox logo, that it was jewelry. He smiled softly, because he was starting to warm up. He pulled the tiny box out of the bag and opened it. It was a custom ring that was black and had small rubies lined up to form "17" in the middle.

"Yooooooooo, Jai..."

"Your welcome..."

He marveled over the ring and slid it on his finger. "Thank you, bruh." He reached his arms out for a hug and she gladly went into his arms. He rocked her side to side a little bit aggressive and she laughed. "I got one more thing," She pulled back.

"It's kinda corny, so don't laugh! I just thought it would be nice and cute- its small but I feel like its meaningful because- let me just show you." She backed up and pulled up her shirt to show him the tiny tattoo on her ribcage. It was a tiny broken heart, identical to the one he had in the exact same spot. It was the tattoo he let her give him when they were 17. They were both as high as ever and one of jahseh's mutual friends had a tattoo gun. He told her she could tattoo whatever she wanted, and that's what she chose. It was the best night of their lives.

"Oh shit, wooow, you're just like me!" He pointed to his tattoo childishly. Jai rolled her eyes at him and dropped her shirt. Jahseh grabbed her arm and pulled her in for another hug. "I love you." She wrapped her arms around his neck,

"I love you too, Jahseh."

I FORGOT TO POST THIS EARLIER WTFJDJDJD
but its still his birthday!!!

but this is just something i wanted to write about on his lil bday or whatever, but i hoped yall like this -j

p.s- we still want 20 votes on the last imagines
😀🔪