MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍

This is 5,666 words. 

𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧-𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦

I walked leisurely to the shower closing the glass door behind my nude physique. Steam filled the room as I cut the shower on. I bathed my skin lightly, taking careful notice to be gentle with the love bites that scattered my neck and body. After my shower was finished, I wrapped the black towel around my nude physique and got another one for my wet hair. I slumped into bed and reached for my body pillow hugging it with a smile on my face as I reminisced about earlier.

 Like students across the globe that can't function without social media for even 24 hours without experiencing addiction–like withdrawal symptoms. That was Jahseh's devotion to Catherine.

Catherine was inattentive as she watched bystanders from the edge of her vision. Jahseh licked his lips liking what he saw. He watched her like a hawk would do it's prey as she swept her lemonade braid behind her ear with her super long acrylic nails that were shaped in a stiletto like style and painted bubblegum pink.

She possessed closed–set eyes that were light brown, the reflection of hot chocolate with flecks of gold in them that make them appear to have an inner fire. Their eyes met, but she broke it off.

Jahseh's full-sized lips pressed against my own in a careful and gentle manner. A loose grey dread of his tickled my rosy cheek as he held the sides of my face carefully. 

His lips were soft and succulent, his skin was warm to the touch and felt incredible entangled with mine as our breaths mingled from the breathtaking kiss. His lips tasted of shea butter, it left a lingering taste as he separated his lips from mine.

He pulled away leaving me wanting more as I gripped him forward by his black V-neck bringing his lips back to mine, an audible moan escaping my mouth once I felt the softness of his lips covering mines again.

Jahseh kissed me as if his life depended on it. He kissed me like I wanted to be kissed and better than the last one. I hungrily kissed him back, running the tips of my fingers into his dreads massaging his scalp only to earn a groan from him as he held me around the waist protectively.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and protectively afraid that he would escape as our lips meshed perfectly together. He licked over my bottom lip nibbling on it before clasping his teeth into my bottom lip causing my mouth go agape.

A small gasp escapes me as he pushed his tongue way past my teeth to my moist mouth. I was starting to pant, my chest heaving up and down as the kiss got more aggressive, even exciting as our tongues had a tug of war battle.

The warmth in my cheeks rose as his tongue expertly wondered inside my mouth. I was becoming overwhelmed as my heart felt like it would leap out of my chest at any given moment because it was beating so rapidly. I unwrapped my arms from him placing my hands onto his shoulders as I disconnected our lips shuddering out loud. 

I heard a deep chuckle as I slowly opened my eyes before shutting them again due to the sun blinding me. I felt his lips again brush my own, but his lips only lingered for a second considering it was just a peck then I felt a breeze of air, I just assumed he pulled away or it was the wind. We were outside seated in the grass on top of a hill. I opened my eyes using my hand to shield myself from the sun. 

God, he was so fucking beautiful. Jahseh was so hot to me that I wouldn't even blame Satan for wanting to borrow some of the heat he radiates.

He had the most beautiful, gorgeous, handsome face I have ever laid eyes on. My index finger brushed over his chin, a small smirk displayed on his face as he reached his hand out toward me, holding my face into his palm. I blushed at how affectionate he was being with me.