DOG ASS NIGGA

2,983 words enjoy. Hope you like

Stokeley and I had the type of personal and romantic relationship where we would break up and reconcile afterwards, creating a never ending cycle.

We were the cutest million dollar couple, but we had our struggles within each other like any other couple go through. We broke up a lot because Stokeley isn't what you would consider faithful. He was a cheater whenever given the opportunity and a dog ass nigga to the next bitch. I guess you can say he was dogging me too since he was doing me wrong.

He found enjoyment in his Iphone and beating his keyboard to these hoes who knew he had a girl because I'm sure they saw me and knew about me in the media and in one of his music videos, but what did he care and what did they care? He never ever bothered to mention he was in a relationship unless it was mentioned to him first.

I stumbled against the bars of the balcony in my stiletto heels. Stokeley my boyfriend was behind me eating me out like a five star meal. I moaned out as he hungrily sucked, licked, and nibbled against my womanly parts making me shake uncontrollably, I was nearing my orgasm I was seeking.

I was in a great deal of surprise as he grabbed me forcefully by my legs that were shaking non-stop and doved his head further into my sex, attaching his lips around my engorged clit sucking on it. He slipped his wet moist tongue back into my pussy hole that was dripping wet.

"Baby," I whimpered in a hoarse voice from shouting earlier when he screwed me from behind earlier. "I'm cumming, I-i cumming!" I screamed, speaking gibberish. I squeezed my eyes shut and my legs."Oh my fuckin!"

I moaned, gripping the railing as he removed his head from my love box and pried my legs back open due to them closing around his neck. He pushed them back open slightly and doved his head back inside making my eyes bulge. He placed his hands on my bare fat ass cheeks that were tattooed with a butterfly symbol french kissing me down there.

I arched my back and screamed so loud that I'm sure the people below could hear me as my juices released into my boyfriend's mouth and my sweet honey dew sloshed on his face. It was an indication that I squirted and fuck did I love that release. It seemed like forever that I was going through my orgasm as my back refused to unarch.

I calmed down and panted heavily. I could feel him chuckle since his lips were still on my clit. He let me go and I damn near fell, but gladly he caught me and held me up against him. I stared at his handsome face to see my juices glistening on his mouth. I kissed him with all I could muster tasting my sweet honey dew. We were making out sloppily and it was loud too.

He pulled away and flashed me the condom. I smirked and nodded my head. I watched as he ripped the Trojan Magnum XXL condom with his teeth, and slipped it onto his fully erect chocolate flesh, before forcefully turning me back around to face outside, and slightly bent me over the rail.

He leaned over me, "You ready?" Before I could even respond he pushed his way inside me making a loud screeching moan escape me and my legs to buckle only for Stokeley to pull me up by my long Indian weave.

"Ah!" I panted breathlessly. From how he was fucking me, I might as well just die because I was this damn close to tumbling over.

He sent two hard blows on my booty, yanking me by my hair at the same time, pumping into me with no mercy.

He squeezed the sides of my neck and licked it at the same time pulling me closer to him as perspiration began to build up on our skin. "Tell me that this pussy is mine," He questioned me in exasperation, dipping and redipping his dick into my wet tunnel that retightened around his thickness like a glove. I knew this was making him weak, but what can I say. I got this pussy on my birthday.