WHO DO YOU LOVE?

Bria on the left, and Raven on the right

𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀?

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄?

𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀?

𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀?!

I wrote this a year ago, I hope you like it because it's cringe asf to me, but enjoy. Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your library. I won't be updating for awhile because I gotta start on school tomorrow. I'm up listening to members only. What y'all doing?

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀'𝐒'$1,695.00 Opyum Patent Booties with Monogram YSL heels by Neiman Marcus clacked hard against the pavement as she neared her destination. Bria's hair was laid for the gods and had cost her man a grip to get it installed as she slung it over her shoulder increasing her pace.

Her Lily 3D Faux Mink False Lashes that her man bought her a few days ago while on a shopping spree complimented her downturned light brown eyes, making them look captivatingly beautiful. The lip gloss she wore consisted of Rosey's Raye that she copped from BH Cosmetics. Her hips were broad and her ass was colossal and it jiggled with each step she took as she neared the condominiums where she lived.

Everywhere BRIA MYLES went, she was a headturner, and she would often get into altercations with women because their dog ass men couldn't keep their wandering eyes off of her voluptuous body. Let's not forget that she had the face of an angel. Hell she couldn't help that she looked this damn good.

The men would literally flock to her like seagulls itching for a taste and she honestly liked the attention she received on a daily basis, but most importantly she loved the attention she got from her man alone. He just spoiled her so rotten, but he also had turned her mood sour within a blink of an eye considering he forgot to pick her up after work and she had to catch a taxi home.

It was the third time Jahseh Onfroy stood Bria up and it honestly left a bad taste in her mouth because what could be so much more important than picking your girl up from work? Just as Bria reached the glass double doors it opened revealing a elderly couple holding hands.

Bria muttered. "This nigga got me standing on the corner like I'm some five dolla ho unh unh he got me fucked up and he gonna hear my motherfucking mouth today and if his friends there they're gonna hear my mouth too." She sassed fishing through her purse for her key. "I knew I should've drove my own damn car."

The elderly woman that was holding hands with her husband gave Bria an odd look, assuming the girl had mental issues because she was talking to herself. Bria thanked the couple for holding the door open for her as she brushed past them while pulling her silver key out of her purse and repositioning the purse on her shoulder.

Bria felt as if she was stepping into a walk-in freezer. She was freezing like the ice cubes that she kept in her refrigerator. The air-conditioning was blowing so strong and it didn't help that she was sporting a halter top that showcased her toned stomach and belly button piercing.