NO MORE PAIN

𝘼/𝙉: 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝐀/𝐍: 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃

Thank you so much for reading. Vote, comment, add to library ♥ REQUESTS ARE OPEN JUST PM

979 words

Malorie double tapped her screen with her red coffin nails on a couple of her fan pages posts as she was waiting on Stokeley to get out of the shower. She had been waiting for the bathroom to become unoccupied for a while now and decided to busy herself with her fans. After responding to a couple more Dms, Stokeley came out of their en suite in a wife beater matched with some basketball shorts.

This was new to Malorie since Stokes usually despised sleeping with a shirt on, but she let it slide and slid past him grabbing a towel and preparing for her own shower. After getting dressed and doing her nightly skincare routine in preparations for the next morning, she returned to her bed to find Stokeley cuddled up with her pillow, hogging all of the duvet. She chuckled at the childishness of her boyfriend and gave him a quick peck before grabbing her extra blanket and settling in next to him.

Stokeley arose from his sleep looking over at his slightly snoring partner. Sliding out of bed, he draped more covers on top of her, as he had turned the thermostat down and knew she would be chilly when she had also awoken. He quietly went downstairs, careful not to wake up their various pets that were randomly littered around the apartment. Once he reached the confinement of his downstairs bathroom, he proceeded to regurgitate the contents of his stomach. The soreness that had come with the excessive dry heaving had passed, and after finishing up, he proceeded to take medicine for his soon to be sore throat. He exited the area dreadfully, as if he had not done it to himself, before grabbing a water bottle and heading back upstairs to what he thought was his sleeping girlfriend

"Stokes, what you doing up baby? Are you okay?" she purred out, seeing that he was up and profusely sweating as if he were sick. He quickly shook his head not wanting to talk about it. "I just woke up and it was hot so I went and got some water," he replied swiftly, holding up the water bottle. She hesitantly nodded her head, and laid back down. Stokeley let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and climbed back into bed, spooning Malorie before drifting off to sleep.

***

Malorie has been paying closer attention to Stokeley since the events of last night. Out of fear of him being sick and trying to "work it off" she's been feeding him soup and making sure he's bundled up at the house. Stokeley on the other hand, is frustrated by the amount of food she has been getting him to consume, and is waiting for a chance to be alone to purge himself of such wastes. He convinced her into going to sleep earlier since he "could not sleep without her" and she was pestering him to get some rest. Malorie hastily agreed as she wanted her lover to be as healthy as possible, but had suspicions about his true problems as he was usually more childlike and clingy while sick.

Once Stokeley felt as if Malorie had been asleep for an hour or so he tried to slip from under her, only to feel her grip grow tighter around his waist. In fear of her waking up, he grabbed the plush body pillow that had been on his side and replaced himself with that. After Malorie had latched onto the pillow, Stokeley crept out of the room, following the same steps as before, heading for the downstairs bathroom. While passing by his kitchen, he felt a strong sense of dread but continued on anyways. After closing the door behind him, he let out a sharp breath before washing his hands. Pressing his fingers on his trachea, he felt a burning rush of pressure as he proceeded to stick his finger down his throat. As he was bent over the toilet, he heard footsteps slowly approaching the bathroom. Since he could not just simply "finish", he knew he would get caught in his actions, and at that point he did not care.

When Malorie opened the door to see a slumped over Stokeley vomiting into their guest toilet, her sleepy expression turned into a concerned one as she rubbed his back thinking that would help. Once he had finished, she noticed that the quantity of fluids that had been dispersed from his stomach and grew more worrisome.

"Stokeley, there's obviously something wrong, let me take you to the hospital baby". She cried, hoping that it was just a painful stomach bug that could pass soon. He looked up at her tear stained face, knowing that he couldn't go to the hospital, for the risk of anything getting out to the public. He looked away, trying to regain his composure before speaking. "Nah I'm fine, just need some rest" he replied, holding back tears and desperately trying not to look into his lovers eyes. Malorie, not satisfied with his answer, gripped his chin, facing it towards her. "Stokeley, you obviously aren't okay! You need to tell me what's wrong or what's hurting you." she sobbed looking him in the eyes. "Did you eat something bad? Do you not like my cooking? You don't usually act like this when you're sick" she finished with a slight whine, while Stokeley was trying his hardest not to let any tears fall on his end. He did not want to disclose the true reason behind his regurgitation, but also did not want to ruin his girlfriends confidence in her cooking, since she was fairly skilled in the kitchen. However, Stokeley had no choice in the matter as she brought him to the car to drive him to the hospital. The ride there was agonizing quiet and Stokeley finally felt the weight of his actions taking hold.

Thank you for reading! Vote, comment, add to library ♥ REQUESTS ARE OPEN JUST PM