COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!

Who wants to collab with Leilani and I? We need one to collab with us for VRO IMAGINES, but might consider one more if it ever comes down to it.

To qualify

Please pm us at alonepart1, or write here your writing skills. What we mean by this is

* cough cough * EXAMPLEEEEEE

"I miss who I was before you broke my heart and soul, I hate me I hate me I hate me!" she cried uncontrollably, staring at him with the most pained expression she could muster and it definitely tugged at his heartstrings. She collapsed in his arms with sadness and defeat "I don't wanna feel at all," she whispered in a distant, quiet, and lifeless voice. When she said that Stokeley starred in her eyes and noticed the dark gloomy depths of it and how empty and sad they stared back at him.

****

Y/N locked herself in the room and cried herself to sleep, Stokeley wasn't going to leave at first assuming she'd harm herself, but she soothed his thoughts when he heard her snoring. Quickly hopping inside of his ride. He left their home in a hurry with a heavy heart. He sped all the way to Jahseh's and as he pulled up fifteen minutes later he caught sight of him playing with Sora. Stokeley parked crookedly on his property. Jahseh looked up and caught sight of Stokeley and smacked his lips "I just got that shit pressured washed vro!," Jahseh said with a stern voice referring to his driveway, but stopped abruptly when he saw the pained expression on his vrother's face as he stepped up to him. Walking up to Jahseh, Stokeley clutched onto him and let his emotions go. Shocked, Jahseh hugged him back even tighter. "I'm hurting her," Stokeley cried.

It don't gotta be this sappy ass shit I just wrote it can be smut, fluffy, romantic, fuck go for it but only make it a paragraph or two pls. Thanks!