THE NOTE

THE NOTE 791 WORDS SHORT I KNOW, BUT JUST WANTED TO UPDATE JUST BECAUSE. ENJOY. DON'T GHOST READ AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO LIBRARY. I LOVE FEEDBACK THE MOST IT LETS US KNOW WE'RE DOING A GOOD JOB ON OUR IMAGINES. THANKS AGAIN Y'ALL AND FOR 1K VOTES Y'ALL THE REALEST BUT ANYWAY ENJOY!

You bit your lip, eyes everywhere but on Stokeley. You were Bria Myles thick and you resembled Raven Tracy. You strutted in your birthday suit with your ass jiggling with each step you took as you neared him. You sashayed over to him, exaggerating the movement of your hips. Your eyes looked so deeply in his as he got up moving closer to you, enveloping you in his masculine arms, cupping a handful of your ass as you squirmed in his hold, your chin hovering over his shoulder. You bit and experienced the pulp of his lips, licked the outline of his lips, and feather kissed around his lips, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

You shyly opened your lips, tentatively pushing the tip of your tongue in his ajar mouth, then opening your mouth wider, your faces close to 90° Your tongue swirled around his, sucking it into your mouth, invading his mouth, caressing his palate, and licking the back and front parts of his teeth and the sensitive gums. You fluttered your eyes open surprised to see his almond shaped eyes were already open. You were highly aroused as Stokeley's fingers twiddled your completely shaven labia slicked with your honey. His index and middle finger separated your labia and his thumb orbited around your nub, his fingers moist. "Oh, Stoke fuck..." You whimpered out just as he buried his face in your neck scented with Victoria's Secret Perfume. You blew out a breath feeling his mouth salivate your neck and suction his lips on your flesh. You sat your journal down on the island and blew your strands of hair out of your face. You mushed your little brother Eddie in the face with the palm of your hand.

He was being fucking annoying per usual when you came over to visit. You were eating a chef salad and trying to write in your journal about your ex best friend Stokeley who didn't see you in that way. You were in love with your best friend and you knew deep down he didn't feel the same way. You knew he didn't feel the same way by how the two of you sat next to each other on a Friday night enjoying a big box of pizza, wings, candy, and soda together in your room reminiscing on a movie called Love & Basketball you two enjoyed back then as kids and still enjoy till this day. You were draped in covers and he wasn't just surrounded by a mass of pillows and stuffed animals doing what best friends do best. Hangout. You confessed your love for Stokeley when the two of you were sixteen.

You both shared birthdays and the same signs. You sat on the stool rehashing and reminiscing the loss Stokeley inflicted on your feelings and how it sorta kinda fucked up the friendship a little bit. No by a lot. You realized by that age you were in love with him. You both enjoyed anime, video games, and had a lot in common, what was there not to love about Stokeley. You wanted to have a heart to heart with him. You grabbed a piece of paper and laid out the details like a deck of cards. What had gone wrong? Mistakes made on both sides. The scars it had left on you. What you learned from it. How you were planning to let go and move on. You did the unthinkable the next day at school. You wrote an emotional note to him ending the friendship. To top it off you sent a damn text.

A text stating how the two of you couldn't be friends anymore and how you wanted to end the friendship. The emotional, disgruntled note came later when you felt you needed to explain what the fuck was going on when Stokeley came to you angered that you wanted to end the friendship. You thought about the long phone calls, the long visits either at your house or his house, making fun of each other and seeing each other at their worse.

"I just thought about the long phone calls, the long visits either at your house or my house and how we would make fun of each other and see each other at our worst. How we always challenged each other to grow, always rooting for each other, of me calling you to come save me and you did every time...I realized it Stoke, I was in love and it scared the living shit out of me. It scared me because I knew that I knew and I knew how I felt, I know what you mean to me, but I'm even more scared to not know what I mean to you...