DOUBLE LIFE PT.3

DOUBLE LIFE PT.3

1,971 WORDS ENJOY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY.

Aaraya wrapped her ruby matte plastered lips around her straw and suctioned the sweet tea out of it. She was cushioned on her couch wrapped snugly and securely in her Frozen blanket watching reruns of The Bernie Mac Show while scrolling on Instagram. Sounds of traffic, a horn honking in the distance, and an engine revving down the busy Florida streets was evident in her eardrums. She had the windows up in her home so she could pretty much hear everything that was going on. It's been a month and a half since Aaraya and Jah called it quits and moved on with their lives. She noticed the increase of pictures pertaining to a Hispanic female and a little boy on his page, deducing that this was his family. While she felt as if she was played, she could not deny that they were a good pair and seemed happy. As for Aaraya, she had to deal with the surplus of his fans who had identified her from the background of pictures, as she was unaware of the nuptial agreement of Jahseh, she was bashed for trying to break up their so-called "perfect relationship". She found this classification funny as Jahseh had always claimed that he had never been shown true love.

As the end credits of the episode scrolled across her television, Aaraya decided that out of her boredom she would go live on Instagram. Turning on the lamp across from her, she propped her phone up on a nearby water bottle. She watched as thousands of viewers poured onto the stream, Confusion promptly crossed her face as she never had such a quick response from her followers, and she wondered if she should call it quits in her endeavors.

Looking past all of the comments from fan pages calling her a whore, she decided to try and facilitate a conversation between her and her fans, who were ignorant of what had happened. " So how are all of you wonderful people?" She said with a slight beam, happy to talk to someone since she had been avoiding interactions with other people for a while. After a whole bunch of comments that were along the lines of "I'm good" and "what's happening", she received the notification that her infidel of an ex had joined her live session. Resisting the urge to end it right there, she knew he was only doing damage control and making sure she did not tank his reputation anymore. Aaraya didn't have malicious intentions though and was just genuinely bored with her now simple life. Not having to take private jets and stay up late waiting at the studio, she had finally realized that her life was relatively bland without her former counterpart.

Her calm mood was faltered when she received a second notification stating that Jahseh had requested to join her live. She hadn't talked to him since he revealed he had made her an unconsenting mistress and was unsure if she should allow him to speak from her platform. If she did, she would most likely get more hate, since fans would flock to see their favourite artist just to figure out that there was a soured connection between the two. She made the wisest decision she could at the moment which was to ignore the request, as she began to notice the surplus of cons linked to the other course of action. She was, however, very skilled at keeping calm during this situation and only had to deal with the hate for a short amount of time, as the childish people had left once they realized they would not get a response out of her.

Jahseh was astonished, he never understood how destructive his fans are, and even though she wore a smile throughout the live, he knew that she was suffering on the inside. He wanted to apologize and make his fans stop, but his management team had banned him from further discussing the topic as well as the request of Jenesis for him to stay far away from her. He could see that the smile on her face was fake, no matter how well she hid it. He had made her genuinely happy for too long not to notice.

After about an hour of chatting with everyone, she was ready to get off of the app and watch Happy Sugar Life before going to bed. She explained to her fans that she was about to get off and she loved them all before receiving another request. She looked at it seeing a familiar-looking name but thought nothing more than it just being a supporter and hit accept. As the screen gave way to allow the other female into view. She was surprised to see the face of the Hispanic woman that had been posted all over her ex-lover's profile. Realizing the consequences of what she had just done, she sat back and listened as Jenesis furiously yelled through the screen, having thought of Aaraya as a serpent, seducing her husband into Adultery.