DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*

DOUBLE LIFE PART 5

JENESIS POV

1,542 WORDS ENJOY. JUST A FILLER

I rolled my eyes, turned my head slightly to the side, sucked my teeth, and mugged the wall at the sound of Jahseh's phone continuously vibrating against the coffee table disturbing our time together. It's been going off for awhile now and I was suspicious as to why he hasn't picked it up to see who it was blowing him up. I reached for my drink in front of me and shoveled the straw in my mouth and sucked on it aggressively focusing back on my TV show. I could barely focus now, hell it bothered me that someone was blowing him up and at this type of night? I mean come on it's 1am in the morning what could you possibly want with my man? Ain't nothing open but legs and I really hope whoever it is beating their keyboard to my man isn't expecting to be in that position tonight. Ever since I found out about his infidelity with ole girl, I've been so hurt, but been trying to work out our differences considering we've been arguing a lot lately about his whereabouts, but I mean can you blame me? I feel as if Aaraya wasn't the only girl he was sleeping with because one night I got a phone call from some bitch that was too chicken to tell me who she was and how she was supposedly fucking someone that I knew had me all the way fucked up, but I didn't bring the conversation to topic to Jah because if the ho wanted to act as a non factor she was going to get treated as one. I mean don't come to me as a woman if you're not going to back that shit up with receipts, I mean come on now who the fuck does that? We're grown right?

I slammed my drink down on the coffee table even though I wanted to chuck it at his head. Thinking about all of that had me fuming and made my anxiety come into play, I was no longer in the mood to be up entertaining this tv show and Jahseh at that. I just wanted to go in Yume's room and lay with him to get over how I was feeling. Feeling a hand connected with my booty made me wince and whine at the same time and I reacted fast and hit him with a right hook. I stood angry watching as he got up angry as well. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk away. "I oughta knock yo ass out," He yelled. "Fuck is you on putting yo hands on me bruh?" I quickly spun around on my heels, my slick ponytail following suit. "Do it baby," I clapped my hands. I'm sure I looked like a fool clapping without an audience, but oh well. "My ass is on fire because of yo stupid dumb ass!" I stomped off towards the kitchen with him hot on my trail, ignoring him. I flicked on the light to the kitchen watching as the bright fluorescent light from the chandelier came into view. I opened the fridge only for it to be slammed in my face. I huffed just as Jah spun me around on my heels and pressed his body against mine. I opened my mouth to say something slick, but quickly closed it back and frowned when he pressed himself harder against me with the fridge, I was in pain just a little bit.

He wrapped his arm around me, holding me in place, and gripped a handful of my booty through my pajama shorts. I glanced at his lips almost forgetting why I was mad. I watched as he shamelessly licked them, eyeing my figure from head to toe. Those full sized lips that explored every inch of my body. I went back to his face looking at him with a displeased look as I thought about his mistress he explored too. I just glared at him with angry eyes, my emotions soaring through the roof. What I was feeling right now is that Jah is taking me for granted and I wondered if me leaving right now would move something inside of him to tell him to stop doing the shit you're doing. You gotta wife and child who adores the fuck out of you and you need to chill the fuck out. "What's the problem bro?" Jah asked, hiking up his sweats and I could detect the annoyance and aggravation in his tone as he still had me trapped against the fridge.

"You're my problem!" I semi-yelled in his face thumping him on the forehead. "Your phone has been vibrating nonstop to the point I can't even enjoy my time with you and it's not like you give a fuck anyways you're always at the stu like you don't have a wife and child at home, hell you could be lying about that," I seethed at him with a glare fed up. Jah just stared at me  through sloped, cognac brown structured eyes. I glowered at him and jerked my head back and arched a perfectly knit eyebrow at him because of the facial expression he was giving me.   I chuckled as my eyes locked in on his like magnets. "I'm sick and tired Jah. You have hurt me to my core, I know that's not the only bitch that you're with" I continued, "You're not only putting yourself at risk of bringing something back to our bed that we probably won't be able to get rid of but me too because I know you're not using a condom with Aaraya," I said swallowing the lump in my throat as if it pained me so much to say. "You just go parade around with these bitches like you don't have me to look good on your arm and a son at home!" I just glared at him as we had a staredown. 

. "Like don't sugar coat anything with me Jah. I took a lot of shit from you. I'm a big girl, I can take it. I'm at your fucking neck right now because I feel like you're wasting my time and the only thing that's gonna come out of this is our son," I  tried to hold back the avalanche of tears, but failed miserably. "This hurts so bad Jah. I'm in pain. This hurts," I weeped, feeling the dull ache in my chest. Jahseh sighed and hugged me. "Don't ever waste your pretty face on a nigga like me ma," He said and he was right. I was wasting my pretty face full of tears on him. "I just wanna focus on me and Gek and get my mind right  it's obvious you don't know what you want Jah..." I whimpered into his bare chest. I stopped sobbing once I heard the  familiar tune hum into my ear as he ran his fingers through my hair hoping to soothe me. I listened to his heartbeat beating rapidly. I wondered if Jah was scared out of his mind, afraid that he would lose me due to infidelity or did he care about her enough to be happy that I was leaving him so he wouldn't have to choose between me and her. We both knew cheating was a serious downfall of all relationships and look at what's happening to us now. How can we overcome this? I wondered how he would feel if I was to utter those words that we're done but I had a feeling  deep down that Aaraya was his soulmate. She kept him level-headed I guess But Jah knew I didn't deserve this shit that came with him. I was a down ass bitch for him. I never looked no nigga way. He knew with fame it came with bitches looking for a come up and I guess my man succumbed to that consciously.

I needed some space and I needed to be away from him badly so I got myself together and pulled away from his embrace. Jah lowered his head, and I knew he was trying to find the words he needed to say to me but what was there to say? I just couldn't look at him anymore, I was just that upset with him. I decided to go check on Gekyume and then go get some fresh air. I picked up my sleeping baby boy, but he seemed not to like that as he whined in his sleep. I was quick to shush him and cradle him in my arms. He went back to sleep. I admired him. We really made a beautiful son together. I kissed his forehead and tucked him back into bed. As I turned around, I noticed Jah there watching me. I rolled my eyes and sped walked past him out of the room only for him to grab my arm in the process and push me up against the wall. "Jah-" I said just as his lips covered mine. 

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING CLIFFHANGER, BUT NAH IT'S BEEN HELLAS SINCE WE UPDATED SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS REAL QUICK THIS MORNING JUST TO GIVE YOU A MINDESET OF JENESIS. DDLG PART TWO IN THE MAKING