BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH

𝟐𝟎—𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑—𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐒𝐄𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐘 slouched forward in his gaming chair planting his elbows on his knees. His hands occupied a jet black PS4 controller that he harshly tapped rapidly  against that sounded very unpleasant. He smashed the buttons in as he sat facing the 82' inch Samsung television that was mounted and centered in the middle of his commodious room.

 A gaming headset was positioned on the top of his indigo dreads.The earmuffs covered his ears and muted the other sounds from outside of his headset so he could focus better on the game displayed in front of him.

 He could hear a slew of curse words and outrageous laughter and chatter erupting some of his friends mouth causing it to blare through his mic. The chaos coming from their end due to them being close to their TV followed by unknown players and an echoey noise because one of the players had a sucky mic. 

Jahseh's mouth was slightly ajar showcasing the diamond grill that adorned his teeth as his caramel eyes darted back and forth at the illuminated screen.  He furrowed his eyebrows in concentration tucking his bottom lip in between his teeth before poking it back out trying to eliminate a player with the grenade launcher his character possessed.

 He was starting to get agitated because the player kept rebuilding his fort every time Jahseh would send a missile to struck what was built and also because Stokeley was taking too long to make it to the location where Jahseh was considering he forgot to place his location when jumping off the bus. 

"Bro could you hurry the fuck up bruh!" Jahseh bellowed with exasperation in his tone as he took his hand off the controller and ran his fingers through his dreads in a rough manner fed up with Stokeley's antics. 

He clenched his structured jaw in utter annoyance before resuming his game still busting at the player who was steady building to avoid being respawn.

 He reached up to move the earmuff off of his left ear. "Jordonie it don't take that long to make some ramen noodles so where the fuck my noodles at and the fuck is you doing?! And them shits better be chicken flavored and don't drench my shit in hot sauce like you did last time." His husky voice boomed throughout the room hoping she could hear him from downstairs before putting the earmuff back in its rightful place hearing the heavy ragged, breathing of Steven and Stokeley.  Jahseh scrunched his face up in distaste turning his mic volume down some.

"And and and them shits better be chicken flavored and don't drench my—boy if you don't get your uglass—."

 "Steven, I know you better shut your big burly ass up and nigga why you breathing so hard like you just ran half a lap?" 

"He can barely run down the street to catch the ice cream truck before it takes off  and nah his fat ass just needa stop eating all them twinkies and invest in some carrot sticks and low fat ranch." Stokeley wheezed out with a faint cough due to him laughing before we all exploded into fits of laughter except Steven of course and it made it even funnier the people who was playing the game with us were laughing too.

 Our laughter only increased more as we were all notified of Steven leaving the party chat and game. Jahseh slumped back in his chair throwing his head back with his dreads bouncing along cackling loud as fuck as he swiveled himself around in his chair, his custom made low-boys air force ones thumping hard against the cherry oak wooden floor. 

His laughter soon died down when he swiveled back to look at the screen gawking at the screen in disbelief as he seen the blue illumination of his character being respawned and the player he tried so hard to get at hopping up and down as he got some of his loot.. It didn't help that he saw Stokeley finally make a grand entrance before getting popped to by the player hearing Stoke boohoo on the other end. Jahseh yelled out a fuck before throwing his controller on the floor aggressively and ripping his headset off storming out of the room in search of Jordonie.