THE LOVE TRIANGLE

3,270 words. Vote, comment, add to library. ENJOY AND SORRY FOR THE MIA! ♥

 The Love Triangle

Kye hummed softly to herself as she moved the perfectly golden waffles over to the ceramic plate beside her, replacing the iron with more freshly made batter. While she was focusing on applying small amounts of pressure to the handle of the iron, she felt a set of arms wrap around her waist.

Feeling the front side of a figure pressed against her backside, Kye turned around to be met with a groggy looking Stokeley. She chuckled at his grumpy countenance and placed a kiss on his cheek, turning back around to remove the next golden waffle.

She moved the white ceramic plate to the side, indicating she was done with this batch of waffles while Stokeley rubbed her belly gingerly. She was halted in her actions when she heard a low grumble and looked to the side to see an inscrutable Jahseh. Knowing he was probably angry about waking up late to an empty bed, she unattached herself from Stokeley to give a kiss to her other lover. Leaning back towards the counter, she also offered him a plate full of breakfast foods before doing the same to Stokeley.

She watched as the muscles of both of her boyfriends flexed as they engaged in the simple act of eating and slightly bit her lip. She was knocked out of those thoughts as she noticed Jahseh glaring at her.

"Why the fuck you not feeding my jhitt?" he questioned harshly, making Kye look down at her plate while Stokeley raised his eyebrows. "Nigga that jhitt in there is mine. The fuck you thought this was" Kye knew exactly what was about to happen so she decided to end it before it got any worse. She could not be the reason why the two were not talking to each other. "Guys, it's fine. Look" she said whilst grabbing a piece of bacon and proceeding to eat it. She looked at Jahseh with sad eyes hoping he would let up, but his gaze was purely focused on Stokeley who had let it go and returned to eating his waffles. Jahseh got up from the table and stomped back upstairs with a huff, causing Kye to let out a frustrated groan and go up after him.

Kye thought Jahseh was cool with the agreement, at least he was at the time. She loved both of them but didn't want their friendship to suffer. She didn't know how she could live with the fact of possibly being the reason they might stop associating with each other and often cried when things like this happened. As soon as she approached Jahseh she pulled him into a hug, letting him rest his head on her breasts as he was sitting down. She was always confused in these situations as Jah and Stokeley both needed different amounts of attention and she felt as if she was failing the other when she would show more to one.

Jahseh looked up at the feeling of wetness settling into his dreads and noticed the tears streaming down Kye's cheeks. Jah knew that he had been putting Kye into a stressful situation after she found out she was pregnant, but he hadn't seen the true effects of his actions. Kye knew what Jahseh was thinking about doing and the silent crying that had once been present was replaced with louder weeping. Jahseh stood to his feet and wrapped his arms around her gently pulling her closer to his chest, her 5'1 frame shaking in his touch.

"This day was gonna come at some point" he muttered, resting his head on top of hers. "No, it doesn't have to. You just don't want to make it work" she cried out, burying her face into his chest further.

Jahseh pulled away from Kye's secure embrace, leaning down to place a kiss onto her forehead and wipe away her tears. "P-Please don't leave Jah" she begged, more tears running down her face. He was tempted to change his mind due to the soft spot he had for her crying. He frustratedly ran a hand down his face and sat down to think about his next actions. She was carrying a child that might be his, and leaving during this time is something he didn't want to do to her or his child. But there was also a chance that the child she was carrying was Stokeley's and while he loved his brother, it seemed rude at this point to be around while they were building a family. As much as he wanted to be the only male that Kye was with, he knew it was impossible, being that the other male she was with had to be his best friend.