THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3

2,857words enjoy. This shit was interesting. Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to library.

Felicity awoke to a sleeping Jahseh resting on her abdomen. Studying his faze, she noticed how peaceful he looked as light snores left his slightly parted mouth. Deciding against waking him up, she began to gently rub the indigo dreads that needed to be re-twisted and grabbed her phone, scrolling through random messages, most from fans inquiring if the two were still in a relationship amid the various rumors and pictures that had surfaced regarding Jahseh's infidelity.

Sighing, she exited Instagram and went to her messages seeing many from her father. They were working on rebuilding their relationship after a falling out about Jahseh, but he still reached out to see how she was dealing with the situation. She, on the other hand, didn't like to admit when she was wrong and left yet another concerned message on read. Felicity decided to stop there because she felt that everything in her life was being put there to stress her out more than she already was naturally. As she was debating whether she should just go back to sleep, Jahseh had awoken as well and was staring confusedly as to why Felicity was just staring at the ceiling. She snapped out of her trance, however, hearing the sound of the metal links on Jahseh's chain clashing together, making her pull the comforter over her bare body up to her neck. "Well, Good Morning to you too," Jahseh said uncomfortably, scratching the back of his neck, unsure of what to do. He knew that what he had done to her wasn't forgivable and seeing the way that she was acting, reminded him that she may never see him the same again. And while he felt that no matter what she wouldn't leave, he didn't want Felicity to lose herself in the process. Watching her actively try to avoid him recently had him feeling worse, as he knew that he was being a hypocrite in his actions.

Before they had gotten together, many times he had expressed how people he loved always left him or hurt him, and now that he had found someone who wouldn't, he did the same to her. Jahseh knew that he was not worthy of her loyalty and forgiveness, yet she didn't think twice about giving it to him. She was in too deep, she had pushed away family and friends in the tireless pursuit of a broken concept of love. The only person she had truly felt had cared the most was Jahseh, and if he was the person who supposedly loved her the most and couldn't be loyal, then what was her worth then? Felicity had become tainted, the pain she received couldn't be erased, yet she still yearned to help fix the broken boy. She had promised him that she was unlike the others, and she always kept her promises. Before the falling out with her father his last words stuck to her. "Making promises to people who neglect you, unvalue you, and treat you as if you are unimportant is going to be your downfall,"

Thinking back, she knew that she should have listened to him, as he was trying to help her see things as they are. Her promise made her neglect her friends and family, making the reveal of the unrequited love they shared more impactful. She averted from her thoughts and settled her gaze at the sudden movement of her lover leaving her warmth and moving the covers off him to grab a pair of boxers from the nearby dresser, slipping them on. His boxers hung off his hips and accentuated his muscular hips perfectly. He entwined his fingers in his dreads, getting the residue of argan oil on his fingertips.He made eye contact with his lover who sat up in the plush bed, bringing the sheet to her exposed breasts looking around avoiding eye contact with him.. He licked his slightly chapped lips, his eyes wondering her beautiful distinguishable features before glancing at the dark purplish hickies that adorned her neck and chest.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, his voice deeper than usual most likely from waking up. He wrinkled his nose and smirked looking down at the floor as he thought about the two being entangled last night till the crack of dawn before glancing back up to now see that she was looking elsewhere avoiding his lingering gaze.