IMVU PT. 2

Milan's overshined glossed strawberry flavored lips brushed, softly, delicately up against Jahseh's. He could inhale her minty breath, feel the smoothness and essence of her enriched and with plentiful melanin skin, and the taste of her lip gloss lingering as they indulged in kissing.

Her mouth now slightly ajar from panting granted him the access to mash his lips against hers. She desired him so she was eager to kiss back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space he possessed within. Their mouths worked against each other.

She positioned herself to lay flat on her back. Soon Jahseh towered over her after taking off his wife beater shirt. She bit her lip at him as he raked her panties off. Milan felt the non stop constant pulsation in certain spots of her pussy and her vaginal walls having minor contractions. Her clit was engorged and aroused.

Jahseh spread her lower lips like butter exposing the plumpness between her legs. Her inner thighs were juiced and more of her sweet honey dew was spewing from within her.

His eyes met hers. He undid the buttons to his plaid boxers and freed himself. His dick was uncut, slightly curved, with veins protruding from it. He rubbed the head of his bulbous dick getting the secretions of his precum on his fingers.He brought the sticky residue to Milan's mouth urging her to suck. "Open," He commanded.

She obliged and opened her mouth wide and Jahseh's thumb traced her lower lip and tugged it down sliding his digits in her awaiting mouth. 'The flavor was bitter and acidic to her as his digits circled around her tongue and reaching into the depths of her throat. She closed her lips around him giving him innocent eyes. She reached for his dick holding it by the base and squeezed it in her palm feeling the hotness and pulsation.

A mewl spewed from her mouth from his actions. His long and slender middle finger was plunged and snugged in her pussy. He could feel her juices slosh around his finger and spill out of her core as he extracted his finger and insert his finger back into her gushiness till she was met with his knuckles. He pulled his wet fingers out of her mouth and grabbed ahold of her neck and placed a gentle kiss on her lip as he worked his finger in her. Jahseh thrusted his hips upward with a groan feeling her peel his foreskin back exposing his bulbous tip.

He stopped her actions and got out of bed with his dick swinging. He pulled her up by her hair and brought her to his tip. "Suck my dick," he told her in a gruff voice.

She was mute, but her innocent eyes met his. "You want me to play with that pretty pussy while you suck daddy dick?" he questioned her as she nodded her head up and down in response rapidly.

Jahseh chuckled and tucked a loose strand of her 4c hair behind her ear only for it to emerge again. "Daddy needs your words right now baby girl not actions so let me see that pretty mouth of yours move and vocalize or Ima stuff something real proper that's nine inches down that little mouth of yours and not play with that pussy,"

Milan's mouth became ajar as she stumbled to try to find the words to say, but was in a great amount of shock when Jahseh shoved his dick down her throat filling her mouth to capacity. She began to gag and speak gibberish around his thickness and to try to pull away, but was held in place by the back of her head.

"Breathe through your nose baby," Jahseh groaned, thrusting slightly in her mouth. "Suck my dick as if it's that flat, rounded candy you be sucking on when we be on video chat,"

Loud sloppy sucking noises, gagging, and groans reverberated around the commodious room. The warm yellow rays rafted through the window as the sunlight tapped against their bodies and sunbathed their skins. Dust motes could be seen dancing in the wall of light.