Get your shit together Kara

1,386 words. Working on another update

Jahseh😊: my baby😍

Jahseh😊: I'll be there soon to pick her up

I left him on read, grabbing our fussy baby out of the swing. I sat on the couch, unhooking the nursing bra I had on. I started feeding her as I scrolled through Instagram.

I heard the front door open, causing me to look up. Jahseh walked in the living room, smiling once he saw us on the couch. He walked over to us, sitting on the side of me.

"That shit don't hurt," he asked me. I looked over at him, then down at Milan, seeing she was already staring at him.

"I'm used to it now," I told him, putting her on my shoulder to burp her. Before I could even do it, she started crying looking over at her daddy with her little lip poked out, causing Jahseh to immediately take her and all fussing stopped.

He kissed her cheek, laying her on his chest. He burped her, and rubbed her back making her fall asleep. I shook my head and stared straight ahead. This always happens. She gives me hell just to go to sleep, but Jahseh just has to lay her in his chest, and she's out like a light.

I got up, walking into her room. I picked up the already packed diaper bag and car seat, carrying it into the living room. Jahseh looked up at me confused. I sat her stuff down on the other couch, so he didn't have that much trouble getting it when they're about to leave.

"Where you going with all of that," he asked me. I looked at him blankly. He know exactly why I brought that in here, and he wants to play dumb.

"Uh, that's her stuff for when y'all leave," I told him. He looked at me shaking his head. I rolled my eyes at him, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, going back into the living room.

"You can go put that stuff up, I'm not leaving," he told me. I shrugged my shoulders, going upstairs to my room. Moments later, he walked in with Milan still asleep on his chest. He laid down on the bed in between my legs, with his head on my stomach, cradling our sleeping baby.

I ran my fingers through his hair still scrolling on Instagram. He moved his head, biting my finger. I tried pulling my finger out but that made it hurt even more. Jahseh started laughing, letting my finger go. I popped his forehead, then hopped up making his head fall on the bed. I ran out of the room hiding in the hallway closet.

I heard footsteps, and I knew it was Jahseh. I put my hand over my mouth so that he can't hear me breathing. I laughed silently to myself as he passed the closet. Or so I thought. He jerked the door open, looking at me with an evil smirk.

I backed up into the wall, as he walked closer to me. He closed the door then turned towards me again. I opened my mouth but quickly closed it back as his hand clasp my throat. He wrapped an arm around my waist holding me tightly in place and brought me closer to him.

I glanced at his lips. Those medium sized lips that explored every inch of my body. I loved the mixture of it. Cinnamon, honey, and nutmeg combined. The way he licked the upper and lower part of his lips in a slow moving and sexual exertion.

His dreads hung loosely off his face oozing his sexual appeal. I shook my head not wanting to go there with him. I pushed at his chest trying to squeeze by so I could get out and away from him. I felt his fingers trace my hips as he pulled me into him hugging my body tight just as I was about to open the door. "Jah let's not ok," I said, moving away from him and opening the door, walking out. I checked on our baby seeing that she was sound asleep in the middle of the bed on her back with her mouth propped open. I smiled at that and left out with Jah hot on my trail. He spun me around on my heels and backed me up into the wall. "Kara stop what?" he said, gazing in my eyes. "This Jahseh I don't want it. You made it clear you ain't want it either," I shocked my head and tried to bypass, but he stopped me again. I sighed and looked up at him. "Kara you was wilding the fuck out pregnant bro. I had to do what was best. I was putting you through shit," He sighed, dropping his forehead.

FLASHBACK

Kara's fist collided with the girl's cheek sending her to the ground in a heap as Kara jumped on top of her pounding the girl's face in. It seemed as if the girl who was getting her ass beat was trying to speak as she spat out cherry red blood on the concrete, but a fist and a boot met her mouth instead. "Bitch bitch bitch bitch nah come the fuck," Kara screamed, pulling her by her loose tracks. "Back here bitch!" She barked. "Was talking allat shit on the book, but bitch I got ya ass now," Kara rambled on. A crowd began to form around them, but Kara gave no fucks as she kept beating ass. Howls of laughter and commotion formed around as people pulled their phones out to record for social media.

This was the hood nobody wasn't helping stop shit. Kara was known around the block for beating ass, , but she was best known as soundcloud rapper's baby mama Jahseh. But they thought shorty would've chilled out since she became knocked up but she was still on go. Kara got word that Nicole who was currently getting her ass beat was fucking on Jahseh and bragging about it on Facebook live. Kara was on go and told her it was on sight, no words exchanged. Where was the fucking lie?

Nicole posted her location and Kara and her girls went and waited for that ass at the mall and once she saw Nicole it was popping. Kara stopped and huffed hard watching as Nicole sat up crying, nursing her mouth. Nicole looked up with teary eyes and watched as Kara coughed hard and corralled the rattle in her chest into her mouth. She leant over her body as her lips parted. Ptui! A thick glob of a loogie hung off her chin. Kara stepped back with a smug look and was about to pounce on her again until she saw Jahseh. "Oh perfect timing!," Kara laughed, walking over to Jahseh being snatched up by him. "Fuck you doing fighting pregnant with my seed in yo belly. Bitch are you crazy?" He yelled in her face, shaking her like a rag doll. "Who you callin a bitch!" Kara yelled back just as loud, waving her acrylics in his face. "If this bitch says she fucked you then it's beat a bitch up yup!" Kara mugged him.

FLASHBACK OVER

I shook my head at him. I just wanted to sleep, I wanted him to grab Milan and just go. Old shit did not need to be brought back up, I know I was wilding. "Yeah tell me something I don't know," I muttered, stepping around him. I went back to the living room and picked up my water bottle, opened it and took a swig looking at Jahseh from my peripheral vision. I sat it back down on the coffee table and sat down on the couch looking at him. "Jahseh you overstayed your welcome so I would like it,"

"Why you so fucking bitter Kara I did what was best why don't you see that bruh," He said cutting me off, shaking his head and licking his chapped lips. "Me bitter?" I scoffed, pointing to myself. "What am I bitter about? You're bringing up old shit," I told him. "Please do what you came here to do and just go," I said, waving him off and picking up my phone to scroll back on Instagram. Jahseh shook his head and left me to myself. Was I too harsh?