A FRIENDLY FAVOR

this is probably the last imagine im gonna do in 2nd person😕 because i really don't like it and perfers 3rd/omniscient over it.

warnings: sucky😕, cursing, and edging😏

i hope you enjoy -J

"man what the fuck- im ready to go hoooommee," you groaned as you looked up at the clock and saw that class still had 15 minutes left. your right foot impatiently tapped against the tile floor in annoyance. today was the last day before spring break officially began and you were so ready.
you looked at the clock, 3:19,  3:20 needs to hurry the fuck up-

RIIINNGGGG.

you hurriedly closed your folder and picked up your purse then headed out of the classroom. students crowded the halls, saying bye to their friends and making spring break plans with others. you waved at a few people but continued to leave and get in your car.

you got in your and right when you could crunk it up-

tink tink tink

you look over to see stokeley with a small smile and his face. you furrowed your eyebrows and let down the window.

"ha, why you lookin at me like that, ma?" he asked while rubbing his chin with a smirk on his face. stokeley was very charming and you couldn't deny it. his smile was super contagious and he was very funny.

"whatchu want, boy?"

"you finna go straight home?"

"yeah, why-"

"well i'ma just ride with you since we damnear neighbors. and i need to ask you somethin," he cut you off before walking around the car. he didn't even give you time to interject.

you rolled your eyes and unlocked the door so he could get in. stokeley was always asking for something. he would always return the favor, but he still asked for to much. once he got in, his cologne slapped you in the face and you almost melted.

"mm, you smell good, what is that?" you asked while pulling out of the parking lot of the school.

"thank you and um it's some shit by dior, i think, ion don't i just grabbed this morning," he shrugged while typing on his phone.

the car was only filled with music from your radio until you asked stokeley what he wanted.

"oh shit, so im failing economics right now with a 58, and i was supposed to bring it up before the break, so now mr. greene bitch ass making me write an essay and i want you to do it," he said.

you laughed before peaking over at him, "bro, you real funny, im tryna enjoy myself this spring break and that includes not worrying bout that bullshit ass school," you excused as you stopped at an stoplight.

" bruh, it's not even a lot-"

"you a damn lie! i already had to write an essay for his ass, nigga, and i know he told you no less than 8 pages, front and back. im not finna stress myself over someone else's problems right now-"

"i'll pay you-"

"300$-"

"bye."

"alright then, shid." you rolled your eyes.

stokeley kissed his teeth before letting out a harsh breath. he mumbled something under his breathe and dragged his hand down his face.

you smirked before looking over at him,"i know what you can give me though."