THE UNKNOWN PART 3

This is mostly just a filler chapter for the purge and the mist, the unknown. 1,001 words. Enjoy. Vote,comment, add to library. Thank you for reading!

The tattered notebook laid flat on the coffee table in the living room as we all surrounded the long rectangular shape of the table. I surveyed the gorgeous surroundings. The tall windows gleamed with bright sunlight as it brought life and movement to the room, the shadows dancing across the furniture and decorations.

"Everyone knows their job for certain right?" Stokeley asked as he reached for the notebook littered with notes and projections of our plan and flipped through the notes scrawled across the pages.

"Duh dumb ass," Scar said rolling his eyes as he stepped foot into the living room wolfing down cinnamon toast crunch "Now I see how Jah feel with your worrisome, pestering ass,"  Ming scrunched his face in disgust  as he could see all in Scar's mouth and he flinched away when chewed bits flew out of his mouth landing God's no where.,  I slapped Ming upside his head and turned the other way, snickering as Ming looked in between me and Scar who walked past to see who had the nerves to hit him. "Y'all gonna get enough of slapping me in my head and shit catching me off guard," Ming mumbled, rubbing the sore spot on his head. "Yeah and you're gonna get enough of your dick not passing yo balls yet," Scar snickered. "That's not what ya mama said last night," Ming chuckled. "I was slurping on her clit like you slurping that milk,"

Tank rubbed his bald headedness chuckling at Ming's remark leaning back into the smooth black leather of the couch. "Then it's settled, that's where we'll go first," He mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head at Stokeley in confirmation and Stokeley flipped the page back and  wrote it down in the notebook and set the black pen down on the paper tapping his short nails against the hardcover.

"So have we decided what to do if for some reason the bank is already empty or if something like that happens and sets us back?" Ming asked as I glanced at Scar who continued ignoring the group and interrupting by making loud noises as he slurped the milk out of the plastic bowl. He knew he was urking the fuck out of me too because I could see his eye blinking at me as he held the bowl up to his face  slurping his titty cow milk. The ding and buzz of notifications erupted from my phone, I took my eyes off him and picked it up seeing none other than Geneva popping up at the top of my screen. Yesterday when I went to go see who was at the door it was her and I just walked away and pretended as if no one was ringing and banging on my door like a madwoman. "Sit yo stupid dumb ass down!" Tank roared at Scar startling everyone. We laughed as Scar leaped onto the couch splashing his milk on himself . He flipped the bird at Tank and crossed his arms, nestling into the couch.

"We can probably just have a few backup places in mind, or if anything it's a mall so there'll probably be other jewelry stores and such to take home," Ronny suggested as Stokeley nodded in satisfaction liking his suggestion and scribbled it down. Looking up, I caught sight of Ronny approaching me with a heaping bowl of scrambled eggs with the mozzarella cheese to go on top. I rubbed my hands together and then rubbed my hands over Tank's bald headedness to give me that massive effect of Birdman and thanked Ronny.

I plunged the silver fork into the bowl of scrambled eggs and brought it to my ajar mouth followed by another forkful as I shoveled the food down my throat. I drilled holes into my food, absentmindedly to the conversation that was floating around me that the guys were immersing themselves into. My mind drifted elsewhere as I absorbed the surrounding sounds. The quiet breath of the wind surrounding the house shook the trees as the air conditioning sputtered in the background. The quiet occasional creaks of the house setting sounded through as the various sounds of chatter amongst the guys sounded through the house and echoed. Aside from the background noises, a faint conversation floated up to my ears.

"Yo chill X man, the food isn't going anywhere," Ronny's laughter filled my ears as I paid him no mind and continued eating. I was thankful for Ronny taking the time out of his morning to whip me something to eat considering Ming was nowhere in sight. I took medication to help me with what I was dealing with and it was recommended I take it with food or suffer the consequences of an empty, queasy stomach with medicine being the cause of it. I was going to cook for myself, but Ronny insisted he try for a change considering all I did for them. I was thankful for all the guys though. I finished my food and got up from the couch and headed in the direction of the kitchen. I noticed the finished plates and crumb bits left on the kitchen table and unoccupied chairs that were pushed out. I pinched the bridge of my nose because I hated my house being unkempt. I placed my dish in the sink and went back to the living room where conversation was still floating.

"I just know y'all didn't leave my kitchen looking like this," I uttered as the dudes got quiet.

"That's Ming fucking job," Craig said coming into the living room with a toothbrush tucked securely in his mouth and a cup in his hand. He held it out for Ming to get. "Thanks"

Ming looked Craig up and down. "I ain't your bellboy,"

"Heard you," Craig mumbled and tossed the cup at Ming's head erupting in laughter just as we did. Ming scrambled to get up from the couch. "Oh shit!" Craig screamed, taking off running and bounding up the stairs and disappeared from the group with Ming hot on his trail.

"I'm going up to take a shower and shit," I told them, making my way up the stairs to get my day started.