DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2

1,796 WORDS. ENJOY. JUICY ASF. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY

Dog Ass Nigga Part 2

    I sat furiously as I listened to the hateful screaming over the phone, my leg jumping as she spits several profanities at me. I was trying to understand how she could possibly believe that Stokeley was hers, seeing as he lives with me. She was probably just some groupie bitch, but the thought of going through the same arguments again made me sigh. I shook my head, hung the phone up, tossed it on the bed, and hopped out of the bed to pace the room. I was tired of confronting Stokeley about the same ole shit, but I was curious to know what he's really been up to because he's supposed to be finishing his album not screwing some hoe behind my back. I guess it was too good to be true. Me believing that he would change and not put me through all of that hurt again. Now look at me going through that hurt again. I've always been suspicious of Stokeley cheating on me again.  Everything was just too perfect now.  We used to always have disagreements, but it seems as if it's been less of that now, and that bitch calling my phone now that I caught him in his infidelity just confirmed my suspicions. It's crazy to me though how he promised not to go through with that again and break us. I was too angry to dry the rest of my damp body and then lotion it too so I decided to slip on a bra and panty set and a loose-fitting tank top and shorts to go over it. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and grabbed my car keys and phone. I was ready to beat some ass. Beat a bitch up yup.

    As I was driving to the address Stokeley's mistress provided, I began thinking about how much time and energy I wasted trying to love this cheating ass bastard who went behind my back whenever he got the chance. I could have been with someone else who would treat me right and I wouldn't be on my way to fight one of his little hoes he keeps on the side when he gets bored. Frankly, I was tired of being fucked over, and maybe beating one of these bitches asses might be what it takes for them to back off.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I realized the place immediately. It was a park that was known in our town for being where everything crazy happens, mostly due to the paths that weren't easily accessible and the constant shade from the trees that inhabit the area. The altercation that this trick was facilitating was one that she wanted to be hidden. Which was good for me, as I didn't need me or Stokes names all over The Shade Room. However, she had nothing to gain from this setting. If I were a side piece to a rich dude and I beat his girl up, I'd want it slathered on every newspaper, blog, and tv show I could get my hands on because that's the type of bitch I am. This made me cautious as to what she has up her sleeve. Either she plans on really fucking my face up and doesn't want to be charged or doesn't want word to get out that she was fucking my man.    

Getting out of the car, I decided to leave everything but my keys, in case this hoe wants to be messy and take something. Once the click of my locked doors sounded, I headed towards the rightmost path, which was the shortest path, since I didn't feel like walking miles to confront someone who really didn't deserve my time. I picked my head up from looking at the emblem on my black Air Forces to a picnic table that was taken by three females, who were all on their phones or checking out their nails. Their gazes changed once they sensed me coming closer, since the table was situated directly beside the entrance to the path. Once I was in earshot, I heard them mumbling "Ain't that the bitch" which made me change my course of actions. Assuming one of three was the one I was looking for I approached the table. "So which one of y'all busted ass hoes been all over my nigga?"

... OMNISCIENT

It was nearing midnight and her legs were open, spread like butter, parted into a "V" with a thong moved to the east, and a rock hard tip of a dick oozing precum running along a slit and a muscular body restrained on top of her, seizing the movement of her as if they were wrestlers trying to pin the other. Shontel hissed and took in a sharp intake of breath at the sudden discomfort of Stokeley trying to squeeze his bulbous tip inside of her sleek passage. Noticing the twinge of pain on her face, his middle and index finger met her southern lips to rub her engorged pearl in a way to distract her and pleasure her further at the same time.