BABII DOLL

Babii walked quickly down the stairs and jumped once she got to the last step. She grabbed the pole and spind herself around before skipping into the kitchen. "Mama!? Maamaaa- oh, I'm about to go." She saw her mom over the stove, stirring what looked like spinach and she cringed. "Okay, why you so jumpy?" Bae Lee smiled at her only child. "Ma, I haven't been to a party in like... I don't know! I know I'm ready to turn up, though!" Babii smiled up at her mother while jumping from foot to foot. Her mom laughed, "Girl, get out my face, and you bet not come home late either." "I'm not ,mama, the party ends early anyway- well it's more of a kickback, but I'm not. Alright I love you, byeee" Babii rushed the last sentence out before jogging outside to her car.

She opened the door to her 2015 Ford and threw her back in the passenger seat. She connected her phone to the bluetooth in her car. She shuffled her playlist, and the first thing to play was Playdate by Melanie Martinez. She smiled and turned her radio up and pulled out of the driveway. She cruised down the street, humming the lyrics to the song. "I guess i'm just a play date to you- oh shoot! Hey, Siri, call Misty!" She forgot to let her friend know that she needed a cover since she wasn't actually going to a party. The ringing sounded through her car speakers before Misty answered, "Babbbiiiiiiii, hey bestie!" Misty squeaked into the phone. "Heyyyyy, Mistyyyy!" Babii laughed back. Babii reached over and turned her radio down a bit since Misty was screaming. "I literally talked to you yesterday, why are you so excited?" Babii asked. "I got to stay the weekend with Jahseh sdjsdjd!!" The brown girl gasped and jumped in her seat, "What!? Oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you, bestie! How was it!?" Misty sighed into the phone as her cheeks flushed pink, she grabbed a chocolate out of the heart shaped box and swallowed the chocolate in one gulp, licking her lips. "It was wonderful," She whispered, breathlessly hold on im finna read it.

Babii's eyes lit up in excitement as her eyes danced across the road, cruising down the busy streets bobbing her head to the lyrics and listening to her bestie spill. "I'm so happy for you oh my gosh bestie that is wonderful," Babii said, gleefully. Misty giggled. "Tee-hee I know right, but what's new with you girlie?" Misty asked. Babii's lips curved into a smile. "Well," Babii pretended to ponder, already knowing what she wanted to ask her best friend. "Oooo oo I know, '' Babii exclaimed giggling. "I told my mama I was going to a party with you, but we both know issa lie. So if she calls you concerned about my whereabouts tell her I'm dancing or something," She eased it into the conversation nervously. Misty looked down at her phone and picked it up before facetiming Babii. Her phone vibrated in the cup holder and she picked it up and placed it in the phone mount sitting beside her radio.

Mosty saw that her bestie was driving and squinted, "Where are you going?" Babii's eyes went from the road and to her phone a couple of times as she grew more nervous. "U-um, with this guy i'm talking to- but don't worry! I'm going to keep my location on, and i'll text you when I get there." Babii told her as she hoped that Misty couldn't tell that her face was on fire. Her fingers tapped against the steering wheel and her eyes shifted quickly. "Babii, who is it? I don't want you with someone I don't know..." Misty became worried. She didn't want anything to happen to Babii, so she had every right to be worried.

"Mistyyyy, he has met my mom, okay? He's with me all the time and he's even stayed the night before. I wouldn't lie to you about something like this, I wouldn't want you to worry. I promise you that where I'm going is completely safe."
Misty stared at Babii for a few seconds and nodded her head, "... Okay, I believe you- BUT i am going to call and check on you." Misty raised her eyebrows, giving Babii a face that read 'you better answer too'. "And I will answer. Misty nodded her head in affirmation, "Alright, girl, ima talk to you later. I gotta cook." "Ok, bye byeeeee!" Babii watched the screen until Misty hung up.

She let out a huge gush of air, "Oh my gosh!" Then she looked in the rear view mirror to see if her face was sweaty. The way her body heated up made it feel like she was on the beach again. She turned on the Air conditioner and focused on the road. She saw the house and smiled and when she saw his truck parked in the driveway she let out an excited giggle. Babii just about swerved the small car into the driveway, She was so eager to see him. Getting out of the car, I locked the doors and jogged towards the house. Babii jumped on to the porch and rang the doorbell. Her heart was racing due to excitement and she could barely stay still. She rang it again, becoming impatient but then she heard the locks on the door. The door was snatched open and Ski stood there shirtless with a frown on his face.