WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?

2,934 WORDS ENJOYYYY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?

The bath was my cocoon, my place for relaxation and self-care and that was what the hell I was doing on a Friday night as I removed every article of my clothing, stepping in, damn near groaning from how good it felt. It was just something about soaking in heated water, feeling it hug every inch of my skin ever so gently and envelop me as I sunk deeper in the tub, breathing in the aroma of the bubbles and the Bath & Body Works candles I had lit throughout the spacious bathroom. Enjoying a peaceful bath was my heaven, my mini vacation, a place to breathe and let my inner peace return back to me.

"Happy five years to us babe! Our anniversary," I said gleefully, putting the rim of the glass half full with red wine to my lips, taking a small sip "Babe, I miss you so fucking much, I need you to hurry back and give me some of that King dick," I giggled and then put on the saddest face possible.

I was on Facetime with my baby Stokeley for our anniversary while he was gone instead of going out to eat like we usually do to start off our day but instead i was in this tub soaking and telling him how much he was loved and appreciated.

I hated that he was always out of town or on the go even when he's here. I guess that's the life you gotta choose when it pertains to a street nigga. This was the longest he's ever been gone and I was tired of dealing with myself, hell I wanted to deal with somebody else. My man of course, I just wanted him to return to me. "Cut it out mama, I got my niggas around ear hustling, I know you miss it ma, fuck I miss you too and that wet motherfucker between ya legs. I'll be back faster than you can say," he responded huskily, overlapping his pinkish brownish lips with the pink muscle of his tongue. "Bruh ya big headed ass better have been in them books too you know how I get when it comes to you getting good grades and shit Nokia," I rolled my eyes and smiled sheepishly at the same time.

It felt good knowing my baby paid close enough attention to me when it came to my schooling and getting a step closer to my degree "And you know this man!" I laughed, quoting Smokey from Friday. He laughed with me then his expression changed to seriousness. "Yo like ima be down here for a few days and shit and I know you lonely as fuck in that big ass house by yourself, I been thinking this shit over night and was hesitant at first, but fuck it you my girl and shit and I want you to come kick it with a nigga," he said, licking his lips again. "You wanna come down here for the remainder of my stay?

"Wait what huh?" I said kinda caught off guard by his question. He never ask me if I wanted to go with him on his trips and I was the kind of female to not push the subject, I just never did. "Sure babe, I mean after today I won't have any classes till next Monday. So if you could fly me out by tomorrow that would be great," I said, highkey happy as fuck. "Plus I gotta show you something," I smiled, arching an eyebrow and lowering my phone showing my pretty tits and erect nipples. I giggled and brought the camera back to my face to see that he was smirking and twisting his dreads.

"You not playing fair baby," he said, shaking his head and lowly chuckling

"What?" I whined out playfully, biting my lip"I didn't even do nothing" I said now licking my lips to appear more sexy for him plus he loved that shit when I did it.

"You know what you do to me girl, but forreal ima book your flight for 4pm. Get ready for class baby cakes and have a wonderful day. Don't be late, I love you Kia and see you in a few baby girl,"

"I love you too," I told him just as he abruptly ended the call. I squealed and washed myself up. I drained the tub and got out and dried myself off with my towel nearby and took care of the rest of my hygiene. It was 6:45am when I made it back inside. I had to be in class before 8. I went to the closet we shared to look for something to wear. I put on a simple plain shirt, some nice fitted jeans and some j's to settle on. I was never the type to dress up only occasionally. After I was done getting dressed, I looked in the mirror to make sure I was decent in appearance. Damn I was a fine ass female. Dark skin complexion, standing at 5'8, 155lbs, almond eyes, heart shaped lips, shoulder length hair, and b cup breasts, voluptuous hips with a flat ass sigh. After admiring myself I glanced at the clock. Fuck, I gotsa go. I rushed to get my shit together. Grabbing my school books and stuff together before finally heading out.