FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2

THIS IS 981 WORDS SHORT ASF I KNOW BUT WE RUSTY ASF AT THE MOMENT BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS HERE CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY.

I FUCK WITH YOUUUUUU - X VOICE

It was midnight and Echo laid on her twin mattress wide awake. She locked the door not wanting to be a nuisance to anyone. Jahseh decided to be petty and change the locks on her door to where it doesn't lock anymore after an angered Cindy came to him about Echo not wanting to open her door and join them at the dinner table for pizza. Echo didn't like Cindy too much after what she said in the car yesterday and felt that she was fake when she was around her husband and said shady shit to her and taunted how she was going to give her back to the state, but had a different facade when her husband wasn't around. She felt as if she couldn't confide in her the way she used to when she had a problem. She didn't like being let down by anyone so she decided to build back up that barrier that took so many years to bulldoze down. Cindy was long gone though. She got invited out to go see a movie with some friends and Jasper was gone per usual so that just left her and Jahseh.

If Jahseh and Cindy could say all of that bullshit to her and get away with a war of words she was going to show them that she was about her actions. Echo had her mind set and her bags packed. She was never the type to get on her knees for no one and beg for forgiveness and a home. She didn't care how long she lived with the Onfroys if she was no longer welcomed at their residence then so be it. She sat up in bed and removed her headphones and wiped a lone tear from her face. Listening to depressing music while in a bad mood was such a mood to her and it also helped calm her down. She got up and gathered together some nightclothes and figured a shower would at least help her cope with what she was feeling. Adjusting the water to what she liked, she got in under the showerhead and instantly relaxed when the hot water came in contact with her face and body. Echo knew when she left the Onfroys residence Cindy was more than likely to go through with a sob story of a missing person report and give misleading information to her caseworker on what led up to her leaving. She knew she had nowhere to go but why tolerate living where you had to walk on eggshells and feel unwelcome at the same time.

Once Echo had put on her clothes, she retreated back into her room to finish stuffing articles of clothing and memorabilia she would miss. As she stood up to grab her packed belongings, the door opened, revealing Jahseh holding a half-eaten box of pizza. His smirk dropped when he took notice of the dark-colored clothing and duffel bag.

"Where the fuck are you going?" he questioned, as he assumed she was about to do something illegal. "Leaving" she replied smartly, making Jahseh raise his eyebrows sarcastically. "Oh really, because last time I checked I'm in charge of you until you turn eighteen and I ain't tell you to go anywhere" he replied, setting down the box of pizza on the now-empty dresser.

Not wanting to listen to his Authoritarian style lecture, Echo tried to push past him only for him to grab her by the arms and take the duffel bags from her hold. He aggressively sat her down on the bed and opened the first bag, pulling out her laptop and various clothing items before halting at a poorly folded hoodie. After holding it up, both of their eyes followed as the small bag of weed fell onto the fluffy white comforter. Echo was unfazed as she grabbed her belongings off the bed and stuffed it back in the duffle bag. If none of what happened yesterday didn't pop off she would've felt remorse for her act of hoarding drugs in a foster home. At this point, she didn't care about the Onfroys losing their license she just wanted out of their house.

Feeling a buzz in the back of her jean pocket she stopped what she was doing. She was hoping it was her boyfriend. 'I need him the most right now' she thought as she pulled her cellular device from her pocket only for it to be snatched out of her hand and disassembled by colliding with the wall. "W-What the fuck!" she screeched running to go pick up her obliterated device, the glass shattered and the metal casing dented.

Walking towards him she shoved the device in his direction "Look at what the fuck you did!" she yelled, shaking in anger off adrenaline. "I dare you to raise your fucking voice at me again, cuss at me again bruh" Jahseh barked coldy, smacking the device out of her hand yet again sending the disheveled pieces across the room scattering about. "I could give two shits about that fucking phone bruh. I bought that shit because you deserved it when you were actually on the right track, but you ain't about shit so you ain't gonna have shit!" He yelled, the veins visible on his forehead. " That doesn't mean you get to break MY shit" she seethed pushing his shoulder out of frustration and stepping up to him. " Get the fuck out my face bruh and keep your fucking hands to yourself, don't touch me bruh" he said, applying a strong grip to her forearm to restrain her from putting her hands on him again. Echo frowned, not liking how aggressive he was being towards her. Snatching her arm away from his grip, she violently sent a strike across her face, immediately covering her mouth at her brash reaction.