Lost in Hope| 11

Jisung Pov

It had been 2 weeks since Hyunjin and Minho talking. I had attended his classes as normal, everything was normal,  well except for Felix.

Ever since he met Hyunjin he had been jumpy and spaced out alot. He was still talking to me but with some weird tension between us. But I wonder if he had a fight with Changbin or just has a lot on his mind.

I haven't seen Hyunjin in a while. He still texts me but since he works as a choreographer, he has to teach idols dances that are difficult. It takes a lot of time.

I don't really know what Hyunjin and I, are. We haven't done anything but kiss since we 'met'. He has taken me out on 2 dates but if I'm being honest, it's not that exciting anymore. I don't feel butterfiles in my tummy when he kisses me, nothing when I hold his hand. I don't know why but I don't think I like him anymore.

But I still hung out with him, when he wasn't busy.

I poked Felix, who sat beside me, zoning out. He jumped alittle and looked at me, he looked confused. I pointed forward and he looked at Min- Professor Lee, I corrected myself. He nodded and put his chin on the palm of his hand. I sighed.

Class wrapped up and I went to my next class with the project on my mind. I wanted to apologize to Professor Lee about the kiss and Hyunjin. However, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Every class I cowarded out into the halls, walking to the next class.

Felix rushed passed me. I reached out to grab his shoulder when a different pair grabbed mine. I whipped around and was met with Mi- Professor Lee's eyes, I need to stop calling him Minno!

"I excused you from your next class" His cold eye stared harshly into my soul. "Right now, you need to come with me."

I nodded automatically and followed him through the people. We arrived at his class he opened the door, letting me go first. I walked down the stairs, stopping infront of his office. I turned around and he jestered for me to go into the office.

He was glaring at me and I was nervous. I walked in and he followed. He shut the door and I sat down. He coughed and made his way toward his desk, taking a seat across from me. He opened a cabinet and pulled out a famillar paper with Han Jisung plasted at the top.

He handed it to me. I shallowed hard and looked down at it.

Congratulations You Got First Place, Collect Your Prize Next Year!

I gasped and shot up. My hands clasped over my mouth as I looked at him with wide eyes. He was trying to hide a small smile. I rushed over closer to him.

"F-for real?" I asked.

"A 100%"

I squealed and jumped on him. Lucklily he caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held my thighs. And I hugged him tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squessed him more.

He chuckled and set me on the desk. I kept my hands on his shoulder as he pulled away.

"I can do music! Follow my dream!" I said with a big smile. He nodded.

"Minho." I sighed and looked down, feeling guilty. "You've done alot for me, thank you. I'm sorry for h-how I... reacted when we-" I waved my hand between us.

"Kissed" He finished for me. I blushed and nodded.

"I know you were just being reasonable and it isn't right for a student and a teacher to..." I trailed off, a small ping of guilt hurting me. "I'm also sorry for Hyunjin."

I felt him turn to icy infront of me. He clearly didn't like him.

"He was a little mad-"

"Do you like him?" Minho interrupted me. "Are you guys going out?"

I bit my lip, avoiding eye-contact. I had been asking myself that question for a while but always came to a complicated conclusion. I didn't really like them but he was my first time.

"I-I.. Don't know. Minho, he doesn't seem to interset me anymore. We aren't dating but I still don't feel right about not seeing him. I'm in a weird boat." I scratched my nape nervously.

"Do you feel anything when you're near him?" Minho asked.

Not like I feel when I'm near you, I thought but didn't say.

"No."

"Then you don't need to lead him on"

"But-"

"I will see you in tomorrow class, have a good day."

________________________

Longer chapter~

Thank you for more then 500 reads! This means so much to me! This is my first book and I am so happy someone is enjoying it!

I hope you guys can comment, I like to read your comments. I also wish you are enjoying this series. Until next time, stay safe and healthy!