Lost in Hope| 14

Jisung Pov

The car ride home was more then uncomfortable. After what Changbin said to Felix, Felix kept his head down and hand on my thigh for support. I knew when we got home, I'd have to cuddle him.

I rest my head on Minho's shoulder and unconsciously played with his fingers.

I was happy he had to go to the washroom before we left the mall because it gave me extra time to hide his present.

When Chan pulled up to Minho's appartment, I thought about the gifts.

"Minho" I said "Can I come in, I have to pee"

Minho looked at me with surprise but nodded. He got out of the car and I told Chan to keep dropping people off since Minho's home was only 15 minutes from my dorm.

I grabbed the bag and followed Minho like a lost puppy.

"Whats the bag for?" He asked, moving his head to see what was in it.

"It's a surprise" I smiled and hid the bag behind me.

We walked up a flight of stairs to a door, where he took his keys out and unlocked it. I stepped inside and saw the living room.

It was a small apartment meant for no more than two people to live in it. The walls were painted a cherry red with a warm tone in the wood. I smiled at the pictures that hung on the wall. Pictures of cats, Minho with family, flowers. He has nice taste.

On the left side of the room was a small kitchen. In the middle of the kitchen was a small table with 4 four chairs surrounding it. On the right, there was a black couch and an armchair, a TV sat in front of the couch, on top of a maroon rug.

In the middle there was a small hall way with two doors on either side of the hallway. One I amused was the bathroom and the other, his bedroom.

"Just go down the hall way and on your left is the bathroom"

I nodded and slipped my shoes off. I brought the bag with me so he wouldn't peek.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands, trying to fix the mess that my hair was today. After giving up I grabbed the bag and made my way out.

Minho was putting the kettle on.

"Minho?"

"Yes, I'm just making some tea" He responded and I nodded, not sure where to go or sit. "Just take a seat on the couch and I'll be right over."

I made my way over to the couch and sat down, I set the bag beside me and smiled when Minho came over with two cups of steaming hot tea.

"Thank you" I said as I took one and set it on a coaster.

He sat next to me. It was awkward, I have to admit. I grabbed the bag and put it on his lap. He looked at me before opening it. He pulled out the cat plushy out first and chuckled.

"It's so cute" He played with its ears and smiled at me.

Next, he pulled out the shirt. It was a blue long sleeve shirt with the words "If you wanna find me, give me a shout out!"

He laughed at it. I hit his arm playfully.

"Yah! Don't laugh I think its cute.." I pouted and he smirked.

He brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek.

"I think your cute, more than the shirt" His voice was low and deep. It sent shivers done my spine. He brushed his finger across my bottom lip and my eyes widened.

"J-just keep opening, there is o-one more" I sputtered out. He smirked, satisfied with my reaction.

He moved away and I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. He dug into the bag, not long after he pulled out a wine bottle. He nodded and pursed his lips.

"Its a nice wine, honestly. But I do wonder.." He looked at me with a smirked. "Were you planning on get me drunk?"

I put hands up in defense.

"No! I-I mean, I wouldn't try anything like. I just thought you know, that's what people give other people-" Minho put a finger on my lip to stop my rambling.

"It's okay, baby, I'm just teasing." He said. A small tint of pink dusted my cheeks and he chuckled. "How did you get this? Chan was jumping on anyone who touched wine."

I laughed, Chan was protective when it came to his "kids". The only thing is, his kids aren't really 'kids' now, meaning we drink all the time, but don't tell Chan. What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

"I have my ways, I may or may not have flirted with the guy behind the counter to get him to slip it in my bag if I paid for it." I said sheepishly. Minho looked at me amazed.

"No innocents in you, is there?" He asked.

I shook my head and grabbed my tea. I took a couple sips, letting the hot liquid run done my throat. I smiled.

"Good?"

"Very"

"Why don't we crack the wine open?"

"Sure, I could use a drink right now."

___________________

I'm so excited about where this is going!!!

Thank you so much for the support! I never thought my book would get so much love <3.

I love you guys!