Lost in Hope| 39

Minho Pov

"Be gentle, please."

"I'll be as gentle as possible."

"But what if it hurts?"

"Then you suck it up and take it."

I winced as he carefully took the bandage off the back of my head. A lot of dry blood had glued the fabric to the back of my head and it, to my dismay, needed to be taken off and cleaned.

"There." Jisung said as he held the cloth in his hand, I could see his eyes turn to worry as he looked at all the blood.

We are sitting in front of a mirror, Jisung behind me so I reached around and grabbed his hand.

He looked at me through the mirror and I saw tears fill his eyes. I sighed and turned around.

"Jisung, baby, what's wrong?" I asked, caressing the side of his face with my hand.

"I don't know... I just hate seeing you hurt." He whispered.

I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I'm fine-" I smiled even wider and pointed to my mouth. "-see?"

He laughed and booped my nose. I scrunched my face in displeasure and he started laughing even more.

After a little bit of messing around to cheer each other up, we cleaned my cut and got ready for bed.

"Would you like me to walk you to your bedroom? Or do you know where it is?" I asked while putting my clothes into the hamper.

"Oh."

I turned my head at the sudden word. Jisung looked away with a pout on his lips. He looked extra cute with his squirrel PJs.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, walking closer to him.

He looked up and nodded, pout still present. I put my hand on one of his shoulders and the other on his chin.

"Did you want to sleep with me?"

Jisung's eyes widened and he blushed. He looked away avoiding eye contact until I gave his chin a little yank and he was forced to look at me.

"Hmm?" I prompted, leaning in close till our noses almost touched.

Jisung's breath hitched and he walked back until he hit the wall and I trapped him.

"N-no." He stuttered out. I smirked and leaned in. I placed my lips on his warm soft lips. I felt him freeze as I kissed him, Nibbling on his bottom lip.

After a second or two he brought his arms over my neck and responded to my kiss. I moved my hands to his waist and tilted my head, kissing him harder.

I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth for me to stick my tongue in.

He let out a squeak and tried to keep up with my movements.

He pinched my neck to let me know he needed to breath and I pulled away, but not before licking his lips.

I opened my eyes to see Jisung with a flushed face and puffy lips, looking slightly dazed.

"I'm sorry but I can't sleep in the same bed as you." I stated bluntly and moved away.

Jisung just stood there, most likely confused.

I fixed my bed, glancing at the wrecked looking squirrel leaning against my wall.

"Do you know where it is?" I asked again.

He glanced at me and blushed before nodding and moving off the wall. He walked to the door.

"Good night, Sung."

"Good night..." He turned to me and smirked before winking and saying- "Daddy."

My jaw dropped and he rushed out the door before I could get him.

"That brat." I scoffed and shook my head.

A couple mintues later Chan walked in and looked at me.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" He raised his eyebrows, amused.

"I never thought about it but... Squirrels are quiet cute."

_________

Sorry for not posting in a longtime. My high school has decided to dump a test, two projects and then I had my dad's birthday which I had to rush to buy stuff and make a card and then Bang! I got sick. So I'm still a little dick but better enough to go to school

So Im sorry if this chapter is short and  sucky. But I am trying to get a part out for you guys asap.

Bye guys, I hope I can get another chapter out sooner. <3