Lost in Hope| 5

Jisung Pov

I was troubled. If I submit and win, I really would be committing to business. The one thing I hated for most of my life. The one thing thst kept my dad from seeing my basketball games or my football games. I mentally scoffed, our even talking to me I thought bitterly.

I sat in my 5th class today, my last, not paying attention. The argument was streaming through my head.

If I say no, there might be a chance I can't afford the year and do business anyway. But if I submit and win I won't have to lean on my dad for money and be some what free. But Jisung! You might not even win so you can do music, you took the chance and failed, so be it. Or maybe I try and if I succeed then I finish business school then go back and do music. I sighed. But I wanna do music now!

This had gone through my head all through my, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class. I folded my arms and put my head in the middle. Felix looked at me weird but didn't ask becasue he knew the Prof would be mad and give us a bad mark.

"Okay and to wrap it up, I want a graph model of the stocks and ther data, then a page essay on which one, based on the data, you would invest in. This will be 25% of your credit, dismissed!" I closed my eyes. I didn't want to get up nor did I want to do the project.

Felix grabbed my bag and dragged me out of the class.

"What wrong with you?" Felix asked.

I explained to him about earlier and he gave me a sad face.

"That's awesome but sad at the same time-" Ding ding. Felixs phone went off making Felix stop talking aand focus on his phone.

We walked out of the hallway and outside. I was glad we were because Felix screeched.

"Changbin asked me out to eat. I'll get going, bye!" He walked away as I shook my head. I shouldn't be surprised because this isn't the first time. But if I had a hot partner I would too.

When I arrived a note sat at on the table. I walked over and picked it up

Felix+Jisung

I enjoyed, thank you I had missed
you guys. Minho enjoyed too and
I hope we can do it again

Ps. Try and if you don't succeed
At least you can say you tired!

Dad Channie

I smiled as I read it. Maybe I should enter? See what happens? I bit my lip and walked back out of the dorm and speed walked down to Proressor Lee's classroom.

I was tired of the war in my head and the anixtiy in my heart.

I got a few weird looks from people as I pushed passed them. 'Excuse me' 'Sorry' 'I need to get through' These words spilled out of my mouth as I walked to his classroom.

When I got there I knocked on the door and opened it. No one was in there and it was the end of the day for him. I closed the door behind me as I walked down the steps. I noticed his office door on the right. I walked over to it and knocked. A tired voice came from the other side.

"Come in"

I opened the door and Minho was marking papers, not looking up.

"What can I help you- Jisung?" He interrupted his own sentence when he looked up and saw me. He was surprised. He stood up.

"Hi, can I come in?" I asked nervously, I didn't want to make him more stressed or eveything but I was afriad I would chicken out tomorrow.

"Of course, of course, take a seat." Minho had a dress shirt on but instead of dress pants, he had jeans on. The blue jeans hugged his thighs perfectly.

Jisung, don't get hard! Not the time!

I walked in and sat down. He sat back done and cleaned up alittle.

"What can I do for you?"

"I wanna talk about that paper contest."

"Okay, and?"

"I would like to join."

___________________
I have a plot and I hope you guys like this story

Thank you for the votes!!