Lost in Hope| 24

Third Person Pov

Felix's key hit the ground when he heard Hyunjin say those words.

"J-Jinnie?" Felix stuttered. He didn't know if he should feel happy, excited, upset, he was lost.

Both Seungmin and Jisung grabbed their drink and respectively scooted away.

Hyunjin teared up and moved toward Felix. Felix burst into tears and ran at Hyunjin. Hyunjin opened his arms for a hug but instead got a series of hits on the chest and arms by an upset Felix.

"H-how could you leave me there! With them!" Felix screamed. He had too much. He found out his best friend had feelings for him then slept with his best friend behind his boyfriends back, feels so much guilt and then walks into his dorm, expecting to be able to confess to his other best friend but instead walked into this.

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's wrists to stop him, pulling him against his chest.

"I'm so sorry..." Hyunjin whispered out.

"I was abused when you left... how could you..." Felix trailed off, sobbing into his step-brothers chest.

Hyunjin mumbled apologies.

"I was selfish, Felix, I shouldn't have and regretted it when I arrived in Korea." Hyunjin said, tears threatening to leave this beautiful eyes.

Felix punched his chest lightly before pushing him away harshly.

Jisung in the mean time, pulled out his phone and texted Changbin. Telling him to come.

"You regretted?! You- Ah! You fucking cut me out! You didn't answer my calls or texts for weeks!" Felix screamed, anger filling him.

"Look I said I was sorry!" Hyunjin screamed back. "I was scared and I felt guilty. I was scared that if I stayed in contact with you they would make me come home, I didn't want contact with my family anymore. I thought I could take it, but I'm weak." Hyunjin voice cracked at the last word and he stared at Felix.

They two looked at each other for a while before Felix started again.

"You left me, Hwang Hyuniin! I ended up in a hospital because they thought you leaving was my fault! You didn't even look back. But when I saw you with Jisung-" Felix pointed at the boy, "I knew who you were and I was happy but when you gave me a blank stare and bowed as if I wasn't important-" Felix walked towards Hyunjin, not noticing Changbin opening the door and walking in, confused on why his boyfriend was yelling.

Felix's next sentence was a punch in the face, poking Hyunjin's chest with his finger as every word came out of his mouth.

"You. Didn't. Even. Recognize. Me." Felix voice became low, scaring Hyunjin. The poor boy had never seen him like this. "Get out."

"Yongbok-"

"Get out!" Felix screamed.

Hyunjin scrambled to grab him bag, practically running out of the apartment.

Felix's angry-ness was wiped from his face when he crumbled to the ground. His legs no longer stabilizing him he fell. Changbin rushed over to help him, kneeling down to check on him.

When Felix saw Changbin anxiety and guilt hit him. He pushed Changbin away who looked hurt because Felix never pushed Chan away. Sure he had pushed Jisung and Chan but never Changbin.

Felix drew his knee's up his face and cried.

"Felix, Lixie." Changbin said softly. He tried away but Felix moved away.

"N-no" He whimpered out. "Channie Hyung."

The hurt on Changbin's face was apparent. His lips tighten and he stood up. He pulled his phone out and called Chan.

"Changbin?"

"Come to Felix's dorm now" Changbin said flatly.

"Why-"

"Felix's upset." Changbin deadpanned. With that, the boy hung up and knelt down again, trying again.

"Felix please talk to me..." Changbin asked softly, getting no where. "Baby look at me." Changbin said firmly, only causing the boy to cry more.

Now he has hurt Changbin Hyung too.

Changbin panicked and tried to calm him down but Jisung stepped in.

"Hyung... Why don't you make some tea for Felix?" Jisung suggested. Changbin nodded while getting up. Changbin then started talking to Seungmin who sat shocked in the corner of the room.

Jisung slide over to Felix and rubbed his back, hushing him slightly.

Soon Chan walked in, heart breaking at the seen. He bent down in front of Felix.

"Hey, Mate" Chan said softly. Felix looked up immediately. Chan reached out, petting Felix's head. Chan ignored the eyes boring into him from the one and only Changbin shooting daggers. "Whats got my favorite mate upset? Hmm?"

Felix sniffed. "J-Jinnie..." He weeped out.

Chan frowned moving his hand down from Felix's hair to his face, removing the tears from his face.

"Wanna tell Channie what happened?" Chan asked.

Felix nodded and made grabby hands. Chan chuckled getting up and reaching out to pick him up.

Felix encircled his legs around Chan's waist, clinging onto him like a sloth to a tree.

When Chan and Felix left to the bedroom to talk, Changbin slammed the mug on the counter, storming towards the door,

"Changbin-" Jisung tried but was cut off by the front door being slammed.

________________

This was not suppose to be so dramatic or Felix centered, I swear Ill try and make the next one more Minsung improvement ♡ Vote and comment ♡