Lost in Hope| 3

Jisung Pov

I bowed. Professor Lee was Chan's friend?! That one that'll be marking me?! I shook the feeling off and smiled.

"Hello, Professor Lee" Professor Lee nodded coldly. Chan nudge him and whispered something as they walked inside.

Professor Lee was looking good, he had changed into a botton up shirt and jeans. I had to stop staring or I was going to get hard. Chan started talking to me about stuff but, agian, it was hard to focus because I kept thinking about what Professor Lee could do to me-

"Wheres Felix-" Felix came brusting out of the room and ran to jump on Chan hyung.

"G'day mate" Felix pulled away and winked. "Good arvo, we're having?" Chan said in a thick accent. I understood small English from Felix but then they went on an english rant and I was lost.

"Got any clue of what there saying?" I jumped at the sound of Professor Lee's voice.

"No, sir, I gave up trying a long time ago" I said. He sighed.

"Just call me, Minho out side of class, Jisung."

"Okay nice to meet you, Minho"

It was a very fun evening. We eat, played games and now were watching a movie. Felix was cuddled up in the blankets and chan we intensely watching the horror moive. Minho seemed uninterested while I hid under the blanket with one eye poking out from it. I was convinced Felix was already asleep.

I screamed at a jump scare and hid in the closet thing. Minho. He was the closet thing to me. I had jumped onto his lap, back facing his chest, and used his arm to hide under.

Minho Pov

I'm not a huge fan of horror movies as I don't get scared by things like that. However the squirrel boy next to me looked like he was shitting his pants right now.

However, when the next jump scary came, the said boy jumped into my lap and hid in me. 'Man, he smells nice- No, Minho!' My eyes widdened as I thought. 'He's your student!'.

The boy just sat in my lap for the rest of the movie, his head on my chest. I had wrapped my arms around his waist and he seemed to melt into my touch. The moive ended and Jisung rubbed his eyes.

He turned around on my lap and snuggled into me. 'Cute'. I wrapped my arms back around him and closed my eyes. 'good night, Jisung.'

_____________

Short chapter~

Don't forget to vote!