Lost in Hope| 43

Tw: Mention of murder, blood, assault, homophobia, slurs and inappropriate language. Please skip if uncomfortable

We got home and opened the front doors, dropping coats off and shoes on the hanger and mats.

"I wonder what Chan and Felix have been up to-" I said but stopped when I was met with his back.

"Minho? What are you..." I moved around him. My voice trailed away and my throat went dry.

Chan and Felix were sitting tied to two separate chairs. Felix had his head hung low where as Chan had his head fully back, exposing the bruises on his cheek and eye along with the blood dripping from his lip.

I frozen, fear spread through my body and hair stood up on my nape when a laugh ring through the house.

"Welcome back!" A man shouted, throwing his hands up. He laughed from behind the two boys, his eyes abnormally large.

He looked fucking crazy. His soft features that were similar to Minhos were covered in dirt and blood, long hair was a matted mess and teeth a disgusting yellow.

"Well? Come in!" He shouted again. I glanced at Minho who had a blank expression, his hands in fists.

Minho took a step forward before I grabbed his hand and yanked him back.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whispered to Minho through my teeth.

The man gasped. "Wow, Minho, didn't we get weak being able to be pulled by a... Twink." He said as he looked me up and down. "Or maybe your weak for the twink? Fucking f*g."

Minhos dad tsked and reached forward to grab a fist full of Felix's hair. He yanked it up and I gasped.

"It's such a shame that you didn't just die when I trying to kill you. No you had to be a selfish and now look-" He paused to pull a knife out of his pocket it and pressed it to his neck.

I stood there frozen while Minho slid in front of me, a protective hand on my waist.

"Stop this right now!" Minho yelled. "Fucking leave! How the fuck did you even find me?! Your little buddies are already dead so why come and find me."

Minhos dad licked his lips while looking at the knife on Felix's neck before sighing and pulling away as if this was becoming to much work.

He pressed his fingers against the bridge of his nose as if he felt a headache coming.

"Because, son, your a disgrace! Disappointment! Fucking fag! I need to finish the job I started, I'm not lazy like you. But before I kill you I guess I have to kill the other embarrassments." He gestured to the boys in chairs.

My heart beat was rapid and I was sweating. I could see my vision getting blurry as I took deep breath. Minho seemed to notice my change in breath and reached around, tell me to hug him from behind. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my face into his back.

"What did they do!" Minho screamed. I moved my head so I could see past his arm.

His father laughed. "Well, son." He pulled the knife away from Felix's neck. He pointed the knife at Felix. "This one hasn't really done anything big but I say him kissing little Channie. However..." He got a nasty grin and walked over to Chan.

"This one hasn't done anything but, his father has. his father was in debt to the loan sharks I was in debt to. So he sold his younger sister to a rich man. How horrible.

She was sold away and when. Chan was able to get her back because the rich man had died but he..." The man smirked. "He didn't."

Minhos dad caressed Chan's face.

"That's not his fault!" Minho screamed. "Don't fucking touch him!"

I tightened my grip on Minho.

Minhos dad pressed my knife to Chans neck, Chan groans as it cut his throat a little, letting blood trickle down.

Minho removed my arms, running towards the stairs before I could grabbed him.

"Minho!" I yelled.

But then he paused, stopped at the bottom of the stairs. This made Minhos dad halt.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, dailing the police.

The two stared at each other for a while until Minho... Smirked?

I was about yell at him to get back here but then I saw something come out from the blinds holding a board...