Lost in Hope| 19

Jisung Pov

I kept my eyes on my feet.

"Tea?"

I looked up into Hyunjins eyes and nodded.

"You better text your friend" He said as he walked into the kitchenette, putting tea bags in cups. "He seemed pretty worried when I finally brought you home last time."

I hummed in respone and pulled my phone out of my pocket. With a click it turned on and I pressed Felixs contact.

Me

Hey, I won't be home tonight

Lixie ♡

Use Protection 😘

Me

Im not staying at Minhos,
Its hyunjins, dont get your
Hopes up
Seen

'I know I won't' I thought bitterly. To my surprise Felix had read the message, but hadn't responded. With a scoff I put my home on the table.

The place was the same as it had been when I was last here. It still gave off a teenage boy vibe but one that had cleanliness and a sence of style.

"Here you go"

I took the tea from Hyunjins hand and held it in my cold ones. I thanked him and he took a seat on the pouf chair across from the couch.

"Lets get the biggest one over with, okay?" He asked.

I nodded, I didn't really want to talk, my thorat hurt from crying but it wasn't fair to have Hyunjin let me stay and never tell him anything.

"Why were you crying - Don't leave out the hickeys." He said as he pointed a finger at me. I sighed and took a drink, letting out a small cough at the burn of my sore throat.

"Well, it all started when I invited Felix, Chan and Jeongin-"

"Who's Jeongin?"

"New kid in my class at uni"

"I see, go on"

"Um... Oh! Anyway, Chan invited Minho and I wanted to thank Minho becuase- Oh my gosh! I didn't tell you! I can do Music now!" I said excitedly. Hyunjin smiled and chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"But he made me able to do music next year so I wanted to get him something. So I did and when he was getting dropped off at home, I asked to use the washroom there so I could give him the gift." I took a deep breath and tried to ignore the deep frown that twisted Hyunjins angelic features.

"So when we got inside I gave them to him and he liked them and so on, blah blah blah. But I noticed how tired and unhealthy he had started looking these past days and asked why. After I got him to say it- it- it was very.." Tears formed in my already puffy eyes, "It was so bad he started crying, so I went other and hugged him. Then all emotions took other and I told him to pretty much shut up and kiss me."

I took another sip to calm myself down.

"Then things got heated-" I pointed to my neck "But he stopped it and told me I was his student and he was the teacher an-and he told me not to get lost in hope." I finished and looked at Hyunjin who was deep in thought.

"I see" He commented and I scoffed.

"You see?" I asked with an attitude I know he didn't miss. I took another sip but before I could shallow-.

"Honestly, it really seems like he likes you, Jisung." I choked on the drink and he got up, patting my back gently. I gasped for air and tried not to sipt it out. "Sorry, 'Sung. But he seems very worried about you and if his past was bad or maybe he doesn't want to stress you got as well. With the whole teacher and student thing he is right."

I glared at him and he put his hands up in defense and walked back to his chair, of course after making sure I was okay.

"I know you don't wanna hear it, judging how you're in love with him-"

"Woah, woah, woah, mister. When did I ever say I was in love with him?!" I defended.

Hyunjin gave me a bored look with a cocked eyebrow. The whole look said 'You dumb mother trucker. You love him idiot.'

"Let me finish" I rolled my eyes and nodded for him to conutine.

"There was a student and teacher when I went to the arts school in Busan." He set his tea on the coffee table. "Madly in love, He couldn't take his eyes off her, neither could she. He was respected, taught at that school for years. Never did anything that hurt her or anyone. However when the principal went to his home to drop off school forms for a trip to a dance studio, he found her there and in the middle of making out. He told everyone, the teacher got arrested and was put in jail for 2 years for 'sexual harassment' directed at a student and she was kicked out for the school, and rumor has it she is now a web-cam girl because her recorded has dented her so much, no schools would let her in."

It was a horrible event. Especially for the people who knew the couple and knew how madly in love they were. I think Minjun-"

"Minho" I quietly corrected.

"Yeah, yeah, Minho. I might not like the guy but he's probably heard of these kind of stories. The teachers board like the remind young handsome teachers often. And not wanted you to end up like that girl." He finished and stood up.

My brain hurt. It made sense. He wouldn't want me involved with his crazy family, kicked out of school, become a cam boy or get shamed. But one mystery still sat in my mind.

Sure there were hints to weither he liked me or wanted to see me. But the words never came out. If he told me he liked me or I was 99.9% sure, I would keep going after him, making sure he knew I didn't care but-

Not knowing made me insecure, what if he just wanted me to screw off. I didn't know.

A hand waving in front of me made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Jisung, 'Sung, 'Sungie, earth to squirrel man." He questioned. I couldn't help but laugh at the last one.

"I am not a 'squrriel man' " I defended. He 'tsked' and rolled his eyes playfully.

He put something else infront of my face.

"Go change, I'll make dinner."

________________

1075 words double the normal amount a dooooo. Ahhhh