Lost in Hope| 31

(I made a mistake in the ages so Chan is 25 and Minho is 24, okay? Sorry but it makes more sense.)

Chan Pov

I shot up from my bed as I heard someone banging on my door. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I stumbled toward the door. I opened it, barely being able to keep my eyes open.

"What?!" I spit at them, clearly annoyed by the sudden awaking.

"We are looking for a "Lee Minjun"' The man said. I looked him up and down, he looked frickin insane. His hair was unwashed and dirt covered him everywhere, the bags under his eyes were huge and his eyes were yellow. However the women next to him was the complete opposite. Nicely dressed, hair brushed, make-up on point. "He's gone missing. Have you seen him?"

I rubbed my eyes, thinking, do I know a Minjun? But my mind wander to the women again. I looked at the women again, trying to figure out where I've seen her. The eyes, the nose, the lips, all familiar.

I shook the thoughts away and looked at the man again.

"No, sir, I'm sorry but I don't know a Mr. Lee Minjun" I answered, closing the door. I heard murmers from the other side before they walked away and their foot steps became quiet.

I moved to the kitchen, looking at the clock above the stove.

"Who goes knocking on doors at 5:30am?" I mumbled. "Especially on a Monday morning..."

I grabbed coffee beans from the cabnit and made myself some coffee. I hummed to myself as I waited for the coffee to brew before taking a gulp of it.

I went through the things I had to do today.

"Class at 10:30, then 1:30... Oh, then picking up Minho after his last class..." I whipsered to myself. "Taking him out to lunch-" I said while the womens image came up in my head again. I gasped as I remembered Minho and that women. The nose, the eyes, the lips!

"Oh my god! Minho is Minjun!" I yelled. I slammed my coffee mug down on the counter and scrambled to my room. I practically dived for my phone when I got in there. My fingers flew across the screen, pulling up Minhos contact.

I called him twice before he picked up.

"Chan?" He grumbled out through the phone. "Its 5:45am what are you-"

"There here Minho!" I yelled. "They knocked on my door- Of cousre I said no,
I didn't know then but-"

"Woah, woah, calm down. Your making no sense."

"Minho! Your parents are here and their looking for you! They are knocking on people's doors, looking for you!" I yelled again.

There was a brief pause before I flinched at the sound of items crashing to the ground.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Minho cursed out. "No, no, no."

"Yes, yes, yes, Minho, yes" I pleaded. "What do we do?!"

Minho swallowed hard. "I-I don't know..." He whispered, his voice cracked. "I thought I could really get away... I tried so hard." He confessed.

My heart broke at the sound of his voice. I hummed.

"I know, Min. But right now we need not to cry but to be strong and get you out of here." I said calmly. "Pack some clothes, call the school and let them know that- that- um.."

"I have parents that are going to kill me?" He corrected sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and got up to grabbed a suitcase.

"Just- just- just tell them your... sick or something. Or that a family member has passed and you have to travel somewhere."

"Ok, I guess."

"Sorry but thats the best I got," I put some clothes in a suitcase, packing my good clothes as well. "Pack your tooth brush, hair brush, and anything you need to look normal."

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed all that I listed, hearing the shuffle from Minho meaning he was doing the same.

"Bring food too, your computer, and work stuff so you can still work. But make sure you bring anything and everything that has your name on it so that if they come to your apparment they can't find you."

"Good idea, Hyung."

"I'm going to hang up and call my teachers and stuff and you do the same. Call me back." I stated before hanging up and huring to call all my teachers using whatever excuse I could think of.

I texted Felix next and told him I had to leave to another part of Korea to take care of a couple of things and that I'll be in contact soon.

I finished packing, taking my pictures with my Mom, Minho, and I. I ended up taking 2 suitcases and 4 bags.

Just as I was locking up, my phone went off and it was Minho.

I picked up and put it to my ear.

"Everythings packed, Hyung. What do I do now?"

"Stay inside and I'll pick you up at your appartment."

There was a pause in the call as I pulled everything down stairs and into my car.

"Hyung..." Minho whispered. 

"Yes, Minho?"

"I'm scared..."

I froze for a second, the car door closed on me but I didn't care. Minho sounded as he did 8 years ago when he finally woke up, he was scared, scared of his parents and the unfamiliar environment. It took 5 months to get him to stop flinching and weeks to get him to eat a proper meal.

I snapped out of my thoughts and closed the back sit door and moved to the driver, hoping in.

"It'll be okay, they just need to know you don't live there and you'll be okay." I comforted him by saying that but I knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

"I have to go so I can drive, I'll see you in 15 minutes, okay Min? Just breath- In.... out... okay?"

"Okay..." He said as he took a couple deep breaths and hung up.

I rubbed my temples, thinking how we were suppose to pull this off.

__________________

Please let me know how you like the story line, ill be posting soon ~♡