Lost in Hope| 40

Jisung Pov

I scrunched my eyebrows in displeasure. The harsh movement outside of my door created a sound that almost startled me.

It was a thrashing noise, as if some on was in distress. I opened one eye and was met with a pitch black room.

I pulled the blanket back and through my legs over the side of the bed. When my feet met with the cold floor, I got up and walked to my door. I slowly opened it and saw nothing.

I slowly creeped out of my room and frozen when I heard a scream from the room across from mine.

Minho?

I walked to his door and paused.

Do I knock?

I raised my fist to knock but hesitated. But what if he's being murdered? It would be awkward to knock and ask if he's okay.

I bit my lip and lowered my fist.

But what if he's changing-

"Don't! Please don't!" I jumped as Minho screamed again.

This time I just pushed the door opened and found Minho thrashing on his bed. Forehead covered in sweat, eyebrows furrowed and body tensed in pain.

I rushed forward, not sure what to do.

"Minho?" I said softly but it only seemed to anger him more. I looked over at Chan's bed and noticed it was empty. Then he remembered not seeing Felix in our room when I left.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Minho's hand reached up and grabbed my arm harshly.

"Help. Help me, please!" He begged, eyes still closed, not facing me.

I bit my lip and slowly reached over with my free hand, running my fingers through his hair, turning his face towards me. I leaned down, placing my lips on his softly.

He reacted immediately and tried to push me away, slapping and hitting my chest but I only procceded to pin him into the bed and kiss him.

His body relaxed after a little bit and he started responding slowly.

I pulled away to see him crying and I put my legs on either side of his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him cry into my shoulder.

"You're okay, you're safe." I whispered comfortingly into his ear. He left out a small whimper and brought his hands up onto my back, grabbing the fabric roughly, hanging on as if his life depended on it.

I see why he didn't want me to sleep with him.  I thought to myself.

When he calmed down little bit I tried pulling way, only to be pulled back down.

"Don't... Don't go.." He croaked out, voice cracking.

"I won't, I just have to grab an extra pillow." I whispered.

"Just use me."

My eyes widened and butterflies flew in my stomach.

"Sleep on me." He repeated.

I bit my lip but to scream.

"O-okay." I said, feeling heat rise to my  face in embrassment.

I shifted to get more comfortable on his chest and he tightened his arms around me.

"Warm..." He mumbled. His sleepy voice making me feel weird in my stomach.

I hummed back, feeling myself starting to become sleepy. His chest was hard but somehow comforting.

I fell asleep without knowing someone was watching us...

__________

I'm sorry for this short update, I've been swamped with work! I have 3 projects every week  on-top of 2 tests every week as week. I'm  stressed but I'll try my best to post, thank you for support this series 😁

I love you all, have a nice day/night