Lost in Hope| 7

Jisung Pov

I stormed out of the university. I stuffed the papers into my bag harshly and let the cold night air hit me. I hadn't realized it was late when I was in his office but when I opened my phone on the way out, it was 7pm. I walked alittle until I found a bench in on one of the streets that connected my dorm, a street to bars and malls, and the university together.

I looked up into the sky. That stars layed scattered in the sky, playing and having fun. But what was I doing? Getting regected by a man who I didn't even ask out.

I know, now, that I liked him and still do. I didn't know if he felt it too but now I do know he doesn't want anything to do with me. The even worst part is, I wish he was here so I could kiss thoughs lips again.

I groaned as I stood up. Maybe going downtown and forgeting about him would be nice, drink alittle, flirt alittle. I thought and started walking down street 0325.

I was tired but it didn't matter I just kept going. As I got closer, the sound of Professor Lee's voice echoed through my head.

"The kiss, this is bad! I could be fired, you could be kicked out!" Tears fell down my cheeks. His voice hurt me but I still want to hear it, I still want to see him.

I arrived at 'Stay for a while'. It was a bar I went to on my nineteenth birthday. Just last year, and I had kissed someone random and got laid. Stupid, I know but thats what my friends brought me here to do, drink and get laid.

I was asked for my ID, I showed them and I walked in. I honestly probably looked really weird. I had a fluffy blue cropped sweater and jeans with my Pokemon book bag. Everyone else was wearing tube tops or no shirts, thight pants, leather jackets and over-all very reveling clothes.

I made it to the bar without getting flattened by everyone. A success in my book.

"Give me the strongest thing on the menu, please." I asked the bartender.

"Sure, kiddo" He said.

He passed me the drink and I pulled 5 bucks out but someone beat me too it. A hand moved in front of mine and payed for it.

The guy that payed for it, sat next to me. He had blond hair that stopped at his shoulders, brown eyes, plump lips, and a nice body.

"Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin. You are very cute." Hyunjin smiled and I blushed. I bowed slightly in my seat.

"Han Jisung and thank you, you look very nice too." I said nervously and took a drink. The burning of the drink in my throat made me feel better. I'm not sure why, but it did.

"Would you like to dance?" He held hand out.

I chugged the drink, my head already feeling light, and took his hand.

At some point through the dancing, the grinding and the kissing, he got me pinned up against the wall, and was kissing and bitting my neck. I moanded as he sucked slightly.

"Baby boy?" He pulled away and looked at me. I hummed in response. "Wanna go back to my place and let daddy show you a good time?" He whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip, I wanted to go but then I thought of Minho, how I wanted to be with him right now. "The kiss, this is bad! I could be fired, you could be kicked out!" I heard him again and thought. He doesn't want me and he doesn't own me.

"I'd love too"

_______________
Um, I'm sorry, I-... I cringed writing this.
I love Hyunsung so much! It'll get better in the end.

Thoughts?

Btw thank you for 130 views!! I love you guys!