Lost in Hope| 29

Jisung Pov

I, again, was stuck in boredom as it was Sunday. Once again my friends were all busy and I had nothing to do.

"I could go to the library.." I thought out aloud, hating the silence.

My head perked up as the door opened and a tired but better looking.

"Hey, Sung." He greeted, taking a seat next to me.

"Felix, would you like to go somewhere?" I asked. "To get things off your mind, we could go clubbing for fun."

He bit his lip and looked at me with a concerned expression.

"I-I-I don't know, I don't really want to go outside right now-"

"Even more of a reason to go outside." I said and stood up, dragging him to the bedroom. "Get dressed, something nice but not too cute because you have someone." I pointed out, making Felix roll his eyes.

"We aren't official yet.."

"You're telling me that you slept with the guy, and broke up with your boyfriend for someone who loved you since they met you and you guys aren't together?!" I almost yelled. Felix scratched the back of his neck.

"He thinks we should take it slow." Felix mumbled, sadness laced in his voice.

My jaw almost hit the floor and he looked at me. He shrugged and I was ready to struggle them both.

"Just...Just go get ready, please" I said, over dramatically, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I rushed to the bathroom, getting ready. I felt so excited. I washed my face and started doing some of my make-up, waiting til Felix came in for him to fix my make-up.

"Am I allowed to invite Chan or something?" Felix said, dipping his brush into the dark eye shadow. He brushed it in the crease, making the outline of his eye pop.

"No~" I whined out, appling light foundation on my eye bags caused from the late night studying. "This is a Jilix night, no boys!"

"But we are boys-" Felix started but I glared at him making him laugh. "Angry Quokka~" He mimicked with a high pitched voice and we burst out laugh.

We spent the next 2 hours getting ready, doing each other nails, talking about Minho as I caught him up, we got each other outfits.

Felix was wearing a black shorts bra with a cropped mesh long sleeve top over it. He had 3 chains that connected the shirt to the black cargo pants with boots.

"You look so good- how?!" I said over dramatically, looking at my own outfit with shame.

"Oh shut up" Felix scoffed. He looked me up and down then licking his lips. "If I weren't a bottom I would fuck yo-"

I blushed hard and smacked him hard on the arm, cutting him off.

"Yah! Don't say stuff like that" I mumbled out.

Felix burst into laughter and shook his head.

"I'm joking, just joking." Felix clarified. "You look good, don't worry." He said, referring to my black leather shorts with fish nets under it that were visible above the shorts and the white tube top covered by a cropped jacket. "If Minho saw you in this he would just bend you over and fu-"

My eyes widened and I felt heat rush to my face. I whined and covered my face. Felix just laughed harder to my annoyance.

"Sorry, but tell me you haven't at least thought about it-"

"Felix!"

"Okay, okay, sorry."

___________

Short chapter, sorry, I am going to work now so I wont be able to write as much but i will try my best to publish stories more often.