Lost in Hope| 17

{Warning: Small spicy sence ahead, if u are uncomfortable please skip, I will put ⚠️ at the begining and the end so you can skip if you so choose, enjoy}
Jisung Pov

My heart ached. The man in front of me was always cold, presented as a little snobby. However, right now, with tears running down his checks, fists clenched, lip red from being bit and hair a mess, you would never of guessed they were the same person.

I stood up and walked over to Minho, I hesitated before wrapping my arms around him. I pulled him in my chest and he tensed. Even though he was slightly taller, he looked so small when he finally relaxed and snuggled into my neck.

"Hannie?" His voice cracked but I hummed. "Do you want me to continue?"

I paused for a second before bring my left arm off his waist and ran it through his hair.

"What ever you want, baby"

"It was Chan and his mother who found me." I felt water drip down my back and I was about to figure out why when I heard a sniff from Minho and realized he was crying. "She was the one who saved my life and I own her and Chan everything. So much more then I could ever give them."

"I'm glad she saved you."

He chuckled. The light sound had no humor in it, making me shiver.

"She has no idea about my parents, I don't want her knowing. If they would kill their own son, they wouldn't hesitate hurting her." Minho said. "Chan knows, he's like a brother to me, I had refused to be official adopted because I didn't want to be more of a burden or make Chan uncomfortable, so I stayed there until I worked my hands bloody to get enough to pay for a teaching degree."

I rubbed circles into his hips.

"You did well, look at you." I stated, clearly impressed. "If your parents weren't like what they are, they would be proud,"

Minho pulled away and looked at me. I had to look up a little so I wasn't staring at his nose.

"Thank you" He smiled.

I smiled back but something still confused me.

"You said their looking for you, right?" I asked, earning a nodded as a reply. "H-have they found you?" I stuttered out.

He shook his head.

"No but they are so close, I saw them walking around the store last week, asking for a Lee Minjin, they don't even remember my name." He caressed my face, how could you not remember your own child's name. "This might mean I have to give up my job, apartment, everything and move. Move towns, cities, countries even!"

I felt my chest tighten. I frowned. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he seemed surprised by my sudden action.

"What is it, baby?" He knitted his eyebrows confusion.

"Let me do this, okay?" I pleaded. He looked at me even more confused. "Don't think about your job, your parents, my life, just let me see something"

"Jisung, your not making sen-" I cut him off with my lips on his.

⚠️

His eyes widened. I moved gently against his lips, soon feeling small responses from Minho. Soon he recovered and kissed me back. The soft feeling of his plush lips set me on fire. His touch made me squirm as he kneaded my hips.

I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. My hands traveled through his soft locks and tugged, smiling at the small groan from Minho.

Our lips were trapped in a slow and sloppy make-out.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I got the message and opened my mouth, letting his tongue slip in and search. Our tongues played back and further before we started heavily panting in between kisses.

I pressed myself against him and he pulled me back towards the couch. We let go for a second to let Minho sit down and I sat on his lap, straddling him.

We looked at each other for a second before he grabbed my collar and smashed his lips onto mine. I tilted my head and let him take control. His lips let go of mine and went down to my neck. He kissed down my neck and I whimpered when he bit behind my ear.

I felt him smirk into my neck and moved down to kiss my collar bone. He sucked and nipped. I let out small moans until I felt him stop and move his head up to touch my forehead.

⚠️

Minho's lips were puffy and I knew I looked like a wreck.

"We can't do this" He said, he was panting. I frowned. "I'm your teacher and your my student"

"Just have hope in us" I begged as I held him closer. I didn't want him to leave.

"Sorry, Jisung" He pecked my lips and caressed my face. We looked at eachother and my eyes teared up. "I don't wanna live my life, Lost in Hope"

__________________
I am crying rn. Help meeee

I wanna give a notice to cakeygumball Their stories are so good, a little mature but awesome! My favorite story right now is "I'm trying my best" Hyunsung ff. Its so good!!