Lost in Hope| 4

Minho Pov

I woke up with a small beautiful squrriel on my chest. I yawned and opened my eyes. I looked over and saw Chan and Felix had found each other and were cuddling in the corner. I sighed.

I looked down at the boy. His hair was all over, his cheeks extra fluffy, and his lips, pink and plump. He looked so kissable.

I brushed the hair out of his eyes and caressed his face. I ran my thumb along his cheek, then his nose, then his lips. I don't know what came over me but I slowly leaned in until I caught myself.

Groaning, I picked the boy up and set him on the bed. I checked the time, 6am. I grabbed my sweater and left.

Jisung Pov

My alarm went off and yawned. I had a whole day of classes but I really didn't wanna do them. I turned my alarm off and stretched.

I looked to my right and Felix was cuddled up next to Chan. I smiled. I got up and walked into the bathroom, getting ready. After, I walked out and through clothes on.

"Felix get up!" I yelled. Felix groaned

"5 more minutes" Felix cuddled closer to Chan.

"Fine but if you don't get up, I'll show Changbin the pictures of you when you went through the emo times" I said shaking my phone.

Felix shot up. "I'm awake!" I giggled and packed my book bag.

I remembered I had Professor Lee's class today and I blushed. I hit myself on the head when I remembered how I climbed onto his lap. I don't know how I'm going to get through today.

"I left Chan a note, I'm just going to let him sleep." I nodded in response as we walked out of our dorm.

"I'm kind of nervous to see Professor Lee today," I confessed. "What if he hates me now?"

"Don't worry too much, I think Minho is a good guy." I sighed and nodded.

We arrived at his class and I took a deep breathe. We walked in and took our regular seats. Minho walked out looking extra fine but he seemed stressed about something. I don't know how I could tell but he seemed colder and stricter.

During the class he called on me once or twice to answer but nothing new. He did, though, yelled at a couple people for talking. When class finished, everyone was leaving when he yelled my name.

"Mr. Han come here, now." His voice was strict and cold. I shrived and Felix sent me a 'Shit, dude, what did you do?' look before running off to our next class.

I walked down to him and when the students filled out he gestured to the seat. I sat down and he ran his fingers through his hair. He opened a cabinet and pulled my paper out. It had a mark on it, 96%. I gasped but tried hid my happiness.

"Jisung." I looked at him and he smiled. Honestly I think thats the first time I've seen him smile, my stomach felt uneasy. "You got the highest score on the paper, the student who does so, gets a chance to compete in a contest that can give you a scholarship for next year" He took a deep breath. "Would you like too?"

"Do I just submit my paper and wait?" He nodded. "I'm going to be honest, I really want to peruse music. So I was thinking of switching next year." He sat back.

"Why don't you switch now?" Minho asked, confused.

"Because my father wants me too and he paid for this year but by the end of next year I might be able to pay my fee for my first year."

"Oh" I nodded. "Well, think about it and let me know, okay?" Minho still looked stressed out and it bothered me.

"Professor, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why are you so stressed? Are you okay?" I asked.

Minho looked at me confused and shocked. Clearly someone hadn't asked him that in a while. He shook his head.

"I'm fine, thank you." He checked the time "Hurry, your other class is starting."

I hurried off but for the rest of the day I couldn't help but wonder. Is he okay? Whats he hidding?

_______________