Lost in Hope| 21

Chan Pov

"Look I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait, I can't have her living with me while I am at school-"

Bang, Bang, Bang- My eyes widened. I-it couldn't be them, right?

"T-that's not you guys, right?" I asked into the phone.

"Let me in Christopher Fucking Bang" Felix screamed.

I let out a breath of relief.

"I'll have to call you back" I hung up.

I got up and walked over to the door, I took a deep breath before opening the door. Felix stood there with his hands on his hips and a pissed off expression.

"Hey, Felix-" I was interpreted by this time a finger on my chest, backing me into the dorm. I was quick to move away from him which to my surprise only angered him further.

"What is this-" He yelled, moving his hands back and forth between us. "You always move away! We used to cuddle, hold hands, you used to let me even touch your abs!" I flinched at the memories.

"Felix-"

"No! I want explanations, ever since Binnie was my boyfriend I never saw you anymore!" He screamed. "Is it Binnie? Do you not like Binnie?"

No, its you, I love you. It's Changbin who told me to stay away, he has a good reason too.

"I have nothing against Binn- Changbin" I said calmly.

"Then what is it?" Felix had stopped yelling but instead tears started filling his eyes, running down his cheeks. "I-is it me?" His voice cracked as more tears ran down his cheeks.

"N-no...I-" I bit my lip. Screw it. I ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug. He cried into my shoulder and I smelt his scent. My head went slightly dizzy yet again at the smell. My heart swelled at the feeling of him again.

"W-what did I do? I-I-I-"

"Hush" I shushed him until he calmed down and I pulled away.

His eyes were slightly puffy and his cheeks were tear stained.

"Chan how can I make you like me again? Do I need to be less clingy? Is it my outfit-"

"Felix! Why don't you see it!" I yelled and he stood there with confused eyes.

"Chan, I don't understand." He said.

I backed away and ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated. He grabbed my hand and pulled it out from my hair, taking it in his hand.

"Explain and I'll change." He begged.

"Its not what your wearing, Felix, its the fact that you are you. Perfect! Beautiful, funny, sweet, adorable, your cute laugh or your cute freckles. You drive me crazy!" I said, my eyes wide in frustration.

"I still don't und-" He said before I just grabbed him, forcing my lips on his. I kissed him roughly only to have him respond. This was wrong, so wrong... However I didn't want it to end.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him passionately. I pushed him gently against the wall and attacked his lips again.

What surprised me, not only was the fact that he was kissing back but the fact that he started trying to unbutton my top. I need to stop, what about Changbin?

I slipped my tongue into his mouth and heard his whine. It drove me crazy, all these years I stayed in the corner. All these years I watched Changbin kiss him, make him laugh, the hickeys on Felixs neck that I knew Changbin gave him, I stood quiet but now...

I pulled away and attacked his neck, sucking and n

ipping. He moaned and tilted his neck giving me more access.

After littering his neck in hickeys I pulled away. I looked at him, puffy lips, red cheeks.

"Beautiful..." I mumbled, caressing his cheek. "I love you, Felix, I always have. Are you going to let me show you that or are you just going to go home to Changbin?"

The name of his boyfriend seemed to remind him that he had one. He had the look of thought on his face for a while before he leaned in, giving me a soft peck.

"Chris..." I hummed, wanting to feel his lips again. "Show me"

Those words were enough for me to lose it, I crashed my lips onto his and led him to the bedroom.

I forgot about the phone call, he forgot Changbin and nothing but our moans and sweaty body's, mattered in that moment. Just us, just how wrong it was but how right it felt.

_________________
This was not how this chapter was suppose to go

Sheesh... welp.... um Double update! Woot Woot! i-

Anyone wanna rate this chapter out of 10??