Lost in Hope| 37

(A/n: This is a fluffier chapter like I promised)

Jisung Pov

It has been 4 days since I got that binder from Mr. Moon and I think I am doing a great job keeping up on it. Sure, I haven't completed any of the tests but I will once I finish the last bit of reveiw information.

Felix has been gloomy over the past days but thats mostly due to Chans absences and Changbin has been hanging around with Seungjin alot.

I hung out with Jeongin, (The baby) after class yesterday and we went to a new kitty cafe that opened up a couple weeks ago.

So right now I am not motivated to work what-so-ever so I'm laying on my bed staring at the ceiling while Hate Everything by GSoul played on my phone through spotify.

I felt very lonely. Despite Felix being in the next room watching a K-drama his phone, I felt it wasn't his attention I craved.

I rolled over on my bed and grabbed my phone off the dresser. I pulled up my messages and frowned at the lack of contact between Minho and I.

When the aching feeling in my heart grew I realized he was the reason. I missed him. I missed his cute smiles, cold exterior but warm interior, his want to protect me. All that I missed and we aren't even dating.

I bit my lip when my thumb hovered over the call button. Taking a deep breath I hit call.

Bringing the phone to my ear I heard, Long Distances Charges Will Appile, making me nervous.

Ring once, ring twice, ring three times. My heart dropped as it kept ringing. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me, maybe he's gone cold again, maybe his parents found him-

"Jisung?"

My eyes widdened and my breath hitched.

"Hello, any one there?" Minho persisted, voice oldly weak.

"Minho! Yes, hi." I almost screamed into the phone. That earned a soft chuckle.

"Excited to hear from me?" He asked. I flushed red and smile to myself.

"No! Just- just-" I sighed. "Missed you." I confessed.

There was a small pause before another sigh.

"I miss you too, Sungie."  He responded, I could almost hear him smile. "I'm just out doing some school stuff-"

"Its okay, Min, I know."

"You know?"

"Some teachers told me some girl was going after you so you went into hiding." I bit my lip, contemplating my next sentence. "And I know its your mom."

Another small pause.

"I'll only be gone for a little bit-"

"Are you safe?" I asked, tears welling in my eyes.

"Yes, baby, I'm safe, Chans with me-" He started before I voice started yelling in the background. "Come down stairs, Minho, so I can change the bandage around your head!" The voice, (Chan, I assume), yelled.

"Bandage!?" I yelled. "Oh my god- What happened?! Are you hurt-"

"Jisung! I'm fine, I promise, just slipped on the stairs- Minho, I took the pills away so you don't overdose again and hit your head off of the sink, the blood was really hard to clean of the tile- Chan, shut up!"

My jaw dropped. "Lee Minho! What the actual fuck?! What happened- And don't you dare say you're fine!"

"Jisung, its nothi-"

"Don't 'Jisung, its nothing' me! You're going through something and I want you to talk to me! Tell me whats going on, I-I hate that you got hurt. And you didn't even text me you where leaving! Nothing! I call you and all I get is a hello and an excuse! I miss you and I care about so please don't leave me in the dark." My voice became small as I finished. I sniffed and wipped my tears that fell.

"Jisung, I'm really sorry..."

"I don't need a sorry, I just need honesty."

A long silence enveloped the line. My tears getting thicker as it went on.

"Hey, please don't cry, I can't have the most beautiful man on earth cry, now can I?" His smooth voice calmed me slightly. "I just didn't want to bring you into this mess, I like you too much to do that. I didn't want to scare you away or worse to get you hurt. Sungie, baby, I like you alot."

My heart beat quickened.

"But, I like you too, so I want you to drag me into your life. I don't mind getting hurt for you if I need to. Please trust me." I pleaded.

A sighed came from the other side.

"Okay, I will. But I still wanna take it slow."

"I know, Minho. You still owe me another date."

"Are you free this weekend?" He asked.

"I thought you were in hidding?!"

"Chan's vacation home. If you aren't busy friday night, you can drive here and spend the weekend- oh and bring Felix for Chan- of course if thats what you want, I know sleeping over is a big step, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Not that I feel uncomfortable-"

"I would love to come." I interputed him yet again. I smiled, my heart racing. "I'll ask Felix too."

Minho hummed and yawned over the phone.

"I'll hang up so you can go to sleep. See you Friday, Min."

"See you friday, Sung... I like you."

I smiled, "I like you too."

____________

You asked for Minsung moments and you shall receive!

What are your thoughts on the plot? And do you want Minhos parents to appear again?