Lost in Hope| 38

Minho Pov

Friday soon came and I was beyond excited. I rushed to clean things up, despite Chan's nagging that I needed to sit down due to my head.

You couldn't really blame me for being excited. These last few days have been hell. I haven't slept well, my head is always aching (even though its my fault), I am very sensitive and over-emotional over stupid things and it really is a pain in the butt.

But Jisung is coming over. My sunshine is finally coming to see me.

As I was vacuuming I dropped it suddenly and gasped. Chan, thinking I had hurt myself again, rushed over to my aid.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Chan asked, grabbing my face and looking around my bandage.

"What am I going to wear?!" I almost screamed.

Chan's jaw just dropped and searched my eyes to see if I was serious or kidding. When he realized I was serious and genuinely asking he just scoffed, walking back to the sink.

"What?" I asked. "This is a serious problem!" I whined.

Chan just rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"How about you go upstairs and figure it out while resting your head?" He a said in a mom like tone.

I hummed and rushed up stairs.

"Don't run!" Chan screamed from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bedroom.

I went through the closet, figuring I should keep my smart teacher look going.

After a many different outfits I settled on a pair of gray slacks, black turtle neck with a white dress shirt over top. I brushed my brown hair out, putting on smart looking glasses and small gold hooped earrings.

I looked in the mirror and hummed in satisfaction.

I checked the time and it was around 5.

I felt my heart beat increase as I knew they would be here in 3 to 4 hours.

I remembered to change the sheets, wash the comforter, and clean the master bedroom where the two will sleep.

That killed 3 hours and I was starting to feel clammy.

I walked down stars and saw Chan nice and dressed up setting food on the kitchen table.

When Chan noticed me he walked over and lifted the hair on the back of my head and checked the bandage that wrapped around the back from ear to ear. I had ended up spinning on the way down and hit the back of my head which Chan told me was better then hitting the front.

I winced when he lifted the fabric.

"It seems to be scabbing nicely. You're such a lucky dumbass."

"Your also a dumbass for being my friend though- Ow!" I tried getting him back but he just poked the scab and I lost immediately due to pain.

He was about to laugh at me when the door bell rings and we looked at each other excitedly.

He rushed to the door and opened it only to get attack by his second Aussie. Felix had opened up onto Chan, wrapping his legs around his waist and clinging to him like a panda bear.

I diverted my eyes from the two and saw Jisung standing awkwardly at the door way with his small suitcase. I smiled widely at him and he gave me an awkward wave back.

After a couple seconds I decided, fuck it. I opened my arms and he dropped his suit case and ran towards me, running right into my chest with a soft thud. I caressed his head and back while he snuzzled into my chest. My heart beat sped up and tingles traveled through my body, making me feel all fuzzy.

"I missed you, dumbass." Jisung whispered into my chest, squeezing me.

"I missed you too, silly." I replied, kissing the top of his forehead.

We hugged for a little bit longer before we were told to join the two others by Chan. When we departed I grabbed his head and interlaced our fingers.

Even if it was only for a couple days I'm never letting go again. He's too precious to let wonder on his own. I must protect him and love him until the day I die.

Damn, Han Jisung, what have you done to me?

___________

Sorry for not postinggg I went back to school and with Covid rules it has been a freaking mess. Buses messed up, timetables messed up, teachers being messed up, ugh.

My first day was hectic as Frick.

Anyway, how was everyone's first week of school?