Lost in Hope| 10

Jisung Pov

My eyes widdened at Hyunjins comment.

"Hyunjin please don't" I whispered. He looked at me and sighed. But he smirked and leaned down, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Baby, lets go on that date now." Hyunjin said. I stood there dazed at what happened.

Hyunjin dragged me out of the university and by the time my brain processed it all, we were sitting at my favorite cafe, drinking coffee.

Minho Pov

"Care to be a little nicer?" Hyunjin grit his teeth.

I clenched my fists, ready to give him a piece of me but Jisung whispered something.

It seemed to calm him down but what happened next was like a shot in the head. Hyunjin kissed Jisung and Jisung didn't pulled back.

"Baby, lets go on that date now." Hyunjin looked at me when he said that.

Baby! No, sir, I think you have it wrong. Thats my baby! Those are my lips, how dare you kiss them.

He dragged My baby out of the office and my anger took a hold of me. I slammed my fist against the table.

"Fuck!" My face was twisted with anger.

Was he dating him when the kiss happened? Does he even care about it? He must care because he brought someone to defend him. Is be aware that all I was trying to do was protect him so he could study music here?

Jisung and Hyunjin, Hyunjin and Jisung, My baby and the asshole.

I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair. I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

"Chan? Can I come over?" I spook quickly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Jisung" He chuckled.

"You're welcome to come over." I hung up and grabbed my stuff.

"The nerve! I mean to skip classes, get mad at me! And the demand me to still carry out the deal! Ugh!" I bit my lip.

I was over at Chans venting as he listened, trying to get a feel for the situation.

"Do you like Jisung?" He questioned.

Do I like Jisung? If I was being honest, I didn't know. The kiss was nice but before I could figure anything out my insecuritys took over and I lashed out.

"I-I don't know," I repliled, Honestly. "I can't though, he is my student and he could get in so much shit, more than I would."

Chan sighed.

"Sounds like you like him, mate." He stated. "Minho."

I looked at him.

"Talk to him, without Hyunjin, no distractions! Tell him honestly how you feel, what happened, what could happen."

I shook my head. "Chan, he is with Hyunjin and maybe with him before the kiss."

"No he wasn't, Jisung tells me everything, so does Felix. And judging by the panicked text I received from Felix about the man he came with and the hickeys on his neck. This, my friend, is new." He said.

I sighed. I can't do this, I can't talk to him. I can't be openly gay either, not with my parents background. Chan seemed to read my thoughts.

"Don't think about your parents, just listen to your heart. Jisung will understand if you give him an honest explanation. You teach him, maybe only for a week now but is he smart?"

I smiled. "Very smart, answers almost every question. And answers it right."

Chan sat back and pulled a pillow onto his lap. He smirked at me.

"You look like a lovesick puppy." I glared at him and he lauhed. "If he's that smart, he'll understand."

"I guess."

___________________

The story is progressing!! I am so happy writing this story!

I wanna say thank you to someone who inspired me to continue writing! POUFF-SAMA please go check her stories out! She desveres so much love! Her english stories are on this account ekyriae. She is like an older sister to me, treat her well!