Lost in Hope| 28

Jisung Pov

Minho dropped me off at home and I felt that unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

We had sat until the sun set in each others arms. The feeling was the same when I was with him. The nervousness, constant blushing, I loved the feeling. The feeling of a new relationship, everything's new and exciting.

I walked into the dorm and found Felix laying on the ground, covered in stuffies and blankets. He looked like he had been crying for sometime.

"Lixie?" I asked softly.

"A-am I a bad person?" He mumbled softly. My eyes widened and I rushed over, setting my stuff down and wrapping my arms around him.

"No, Felix, you're not a bad person-"

"Yes I am..." He cut me off. I licked my dry lips and pulled him on to my lap, resting his head on my chest.

"Why are you a bad person?" I asked, my voice soft and gentle. He sniffled and pouted.

"I cheated on Changbin..." He whispered. "I cheated on the sweetest person on earth... I am such a horrible person." He said, whimpering slightly.

I patted his head and hushed him.

"What happened? Tell 'Sung what happened." I pushed him slightly. He sobbed slightly and I rocked him slowly. "Breath, Lixie."

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I went other to Binnies, and he was crying..." Felix took a breath and continued. "I asked him what was wrong and he asked me if I still loved him. Then I told him that I cheated on him and that I felt horrible about it and he looked so angry and unset, I-I-I thought he was going to hit me.

But instead he just knelt down and hugged my legs, begging me not to go, not leave him. He told me he loved me and that he could make it up to me. Make it up to ME. I cheated on HIM! And he told me we could get through it. He was so sweet and forgiving but I-" Felix burst into tears, hiccuping violently. "I s-still broke up with him, I told him that it wouldn't be fair if I pretended I loved him more then I loved Chan. I told him he was a great person and that forgiving me was more I could ever do for him. I told him that we were great together but that... every good thing most have a bump in the road and that sometimes that can't be fixed. I told him that I couldn't do it. I told him... I told him.... I loved Chan." Felix's voice became weaker as he trailed off.

"He cried and I cried as well, we spent a all time cuddling and finishing the k-drama we promised to watch together..." He finished, looking lost and in pain. "Its selfish, I miss him but not in the lustful or 'boyfriends' way. I miss him as a friend..."

"Are you guys not still friends?" I asked.

He turned to me and let out a small humorless laugh that honestly creeped me out.

"It won't be the same, you know that." He answered, cuddling closer.

"I know." I kissed the top of his head, it hurt to see him like this, especially since I had been out with Minho, enjoying my self way too much. It hurt to know Felix needed me and I was out with a boy, being selfish. "Would you like me to call Channie?"

Felix looked up at me with tear stained eyes and looked to be thinks "I...I don't know. I don't want to bug him." He confessed.

I nodded. "I'm going to make Ramen, want some?"

He nodded back and I got up, turning on the TV and setting him on the couch, making sure he was comfortable before walking to the kitchen.

When I got there I pulled my phone out and called Chan. It rang a couple times before a tired Chan answered.

"Yes, Sung?" He answered, clearly annoyed.

"Before you get mad, Felix broke up with Changbin and is a mess crying in the living room-"

"On my way" He said before he hung up.

I put the phone in my pocket, hearing Felix's sniffles and sobs over the TV as I made Ramen.

Chan barging through the door not to long after, almost breaking the door. He ignored my scolding and rushed over to Felix, scooping him up and littering his face with kisses.

I watched the two with sad eyes.

I just hope they'll be okay...

___________

Ahhhhhhhh, i really like this part. I picked Chan I know but I have a plan :)).